What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feej

First Grade
So the Club, Flanagan & Elkin have all been charged for the same things?
How many people can be convicted of drink driving the same vehicle at the same time?

If one was steering, another on the accelerator and the other on the brakes, then all three. I reckon' that's how they see it.

carcharias

Immortal
How many people can be convicted of drink driving the same vehicle at the same time?

same way they are fining people for ElephantJuice with no idea what ElephantJuice they took.

I have a feeling this has only just started.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I will expand what Im getting at here.
LEts say rnd 1 next year, dressign sheds. Trainer X is about to rub down player Y to get ready for the game.
Trainer X goes into his bag, & pulls out a tub of rubbing lotion. Coach K is there , CEO D & director such & such.
2 years later it turns out Rubbing lotion contains a substance that is not baned by name, but through recent tests has been found to stimulate hormone growth & therefore comes under a WADA catch all.

Off we go again. Do al of the people & the club get banned for not safeguarding that player?

Card Shark

Immortal
Elkin and Flano were THICK AS THIEVES.

I find this statement intriguing.

In light if this, fair punishment to them both.

I don't want Flanno back if he let this shit go on knowingly. He (along with Elkin) has crucified our club & some very good people that have put their heart into it & continue to put their heart into it.

ghoti

Bench
Flanno's email transcripts that came out surrounding those events AND the salary cap cash payment shit regarding Gal showed him up as a bit of a doofus. The players want him to stay, but that shit was bizarre to read.

So after all this still nothing no positive tests the decision Flanagan saw some injections that we still cannot be confirmed as being illegal, as no positive test has came back, and he gets 12 months same as Hird, I bet Flanagan wished he coached in the AFL as his suspension would have been in around 10 weeks.

They fine the club $1m, how about the damage done by ASADA more then a mil there.

ASADA still have nothing, absolute nothing funny how in court you are innocent till proven guilty, not with the NRL when you are the sharks.

Seen company who would be great to sponsor us based in Sydney " Flanagan Transformers".

Once again the NRL have tried to knock us down it wont work we pick ourselves up and fight another day

millersnose

Post Whore

its the organisation that has - quite rightly in my view - been found to have lacked proper structures

dont wanna go into the ole 'old board vs new board' useless argument but the view is the board has all the calls, all the governance and all the oversight - that is their obligation and duty and clearly in cronullas case they failed

chewsta

First Grade
Well to be honest i dont think ive got much fight left in me. One f**kin shamozzle after another.
If Kimmorley ends up coach i think i will be done. Seriously how much shit does a supporter have to endure for their club?

Generalzod

Immortal
Well to be honest i dont think ive got much fight left in me. One f**kin shamozzle after another.
If Kimmorley ends up coach i think i will be done. Seriously how much shit does a supporter have to endure for their club?

I heard a rumor that Tim Sheens might be coaching Cronulla next year.

ghoti

Bench

How many times do you reckon you (or a Sharks supporter like you) has said 'if xxxxxx i think i'll be done'?

Stop being a pissant. You'll be back. Once the footy season comes around all this shit will fade into the background like it did this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.