What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Case in point Ass clown Fed:

MARTIN Kennedy is poised to become the next NRL player to receive an infraction notice as ASADA considers evidence against the Broncos prop that is more advanced than its case file against 14 past and present Sharks players.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nfraction-notice/story-fni3gv5x-1226781050076

After the ARLC board yesterday received a detailed briefing of the NRL's internal report into Cronulla's 2011 supplement program, The Daily Telegraph learned that ASADA is preparing to swoop on Kennedy for alleged possession of banned substances.

Now the only people who are allowed to know that are ASADA right? Maybe the ACCC. It is a jailable offence for anybody in a commonwealth position to knowingly leak that information. To this day, this is the msot serious offence in the entire scandal because it is criminal.

What are your ass clown lazy pahrken stooges doing about this?

No, you are once again, completely wrong, Martin Kennedy would have been told and he would have a contractual obligation to tell the NRL. That's one of about 20 possibilities.

You are way out of your depth sport.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No, you are once again, completely wrong, Martin Kennedy would have been told and he would have a contractual obligation to tell the NRL. That's one of about 20 possibilities.

You are way out of your depth sport.

OK so who told Kennedy? & what part of the code does that meet? More importantly, why was he told?

Quigs

Immortal
hmmmm maybe certain Rugby League identities. Youse know something. I wouldn't put it past them.

Everyone knows that Rupert is a Karmichael.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
OK so who told Kennedy? & what part of the code does that meet? More importantly, why was he told?

How could I possibly know that, you through a "news report" at me and I gave you one of about twenty possible answers.

Rest assured, if I receive any information that suggests that a member of ASADA/ACC or the AFP is attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government, I will act, until that time, I am putting the treason investigation on hold.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So you are saying that News Limited has hacked ASADAs phones?
Better get Luke Bowden onto it because that is treason!!

I understand that you are upset/mad/sad that your club is in this situation.

I feel sorry for you, I do.

But seriously, You have lost the plot, please google "Treason".

ratsack2

Juniors
hahahahaha Luke Bowden is a FED is he, might just have to look up the phone number and make a call and see what his boss has to say about him posting all this rubbish on a public forum. now that might be interesting, mmm I still have my old contacts in NSW might give them a ring to find out if Luke Bowden is his alias lololololol

Oh and I am back everyone, Ratsack is finally back

Longy

Juniors
That cant be the case. They have interviewed the players & there has been no infraction issued so there is no evidence.
Dank hasnt been interviewed. Last time I looked, its wasn't illegal to see Stephen Dank.
Hibbert hasnt been interviewed either, so there is nothing from him.
There is no criminal activity, so the ACC are prohibited by law under the act to pass any information onto ASADA.
Remember, Sandor Earl was interviewed & within hours was issued an infraction notice after admitting he was injected with something "he believes to be" banned. He still hasnt been sentenced & as such cannot even appeal. Thats nearly 3 months now.
I'll also add this. If ASADA has so much evidence against ANY players, why are they continually leaking to the media & offering huge discounts for assistance? You never offer discounts when you know your going to get a sale do you?

I agree with what you're saying it's just what I've been told, 3 players will go.

I don't want to believe it and I don't know exactly how/when it will be done.

ASADA appear to be a law unto themselves.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I agree with what you're saying it's just what I've been told, 3 players will go.

Well I was wrong about a leak coming from the very organisation that controls league, so anything is possible.
How bad has privacy become in Australia when mug punters know the outcome of things prior to to the official announcements & press releases & perhaps even the people involved?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I understand that you are upset/mad/sad that your club is in this situation.

I feel sorry for you, I do.

But seriously, You have lost the plot, please google "Treason".
You sure you a federal police office Lukey? One should know when somebody is taking the pizz.
Dont feel sorry for me.
It is us that feel sorry for you. You see, I dont think there are many on here that think you really are a federal police officer. I think most of us think that at best, you are a janitor at the Edmund Barton Building.

Last edited:

Pig Champion

Juniors
Luke, you're a troll. This is the sharks forum. Take up your concerns in the NRL thread. You may be a likeable fella somewhere but not here.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Cmon PC!! LEt him stay. We can get the inner workings of ASADA , the ACCC & the Feds from him. The Sharks could sure use his expertise!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You sure you a federal police office Lukey? One should know when somebody is taking the pizz.
Dont feel sorry for me.
It is us that feel sorry for you. You see, I dont think there are many on here that think you really are a federal police officer. I think most of us think that at best, you are a janitor at the Edmund Barton Building.

About what I would expect.

Quigs

Immortal
Lukes cool ... as the Prime Minister Mr Abbott says all the time. "We are a broad church here"

With Lukes insider Fed knowledge and Reefys Q.C. new best friend we should have all bases covered.

Who needs Freedom Of Information when we have it all served up to us on a plate.

I love it.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Reefy, he can stay but it's getting boring. I can put up with sharks fans opinions and words on the street in the sharks forum but this bloke needs to take it to the sharks have 5 seconds to live thread in the NRL forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts