What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Reefy, he can stay but it's getting boring. I can put up with sharks fans opinions and words on the street in the sharks forum but this bloke needs to take it to the sharks have 5 seconds to live thread in the NRL forum.

I don't for a second think that the Sharks have 5 seconds to live, I think you have a strong club, you will manage to push through this and come out on the other side.

I was simply pointing out that Reef was talking nonsense. Which he was.

I'm certainly not about to start Cronulla bashing.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Lukes cool ... as the Prime Minister Mr Abbott says all the time. "We are a broad church here"

With Lukes insider Fed knowledge and Reefys Q.C. new best friend we should have all bases covered.

Who needs Freedom Of Information when we have it all served up to us on a plate.

I love it.

hahaha... I don't have any insider knowledge, I do know how an investigation is run, but that's about it.

You will have to defer to Reefy if you want anything exciting or made up.

Quigs

Immortal
Youse know I was actually watching a news report today... can't remember which one, but the reporter actually did mention that the sharks, with their development underway now, where well on the way to being one of the strongest NRL clubs in Syd-a-ney.

Maybe, just maybe the penny is starting to drop with a few of these microphone holding morons that if they delved a little below the surface they might find some interesting facts about the future of the club.

It would be noice hearing a report or two about it.

Spot On

Coach
Not quiet, I have been working for the AFP for the past 3 years and during that time I have made many professional relationships with people from all sorts of organisations. You see, when a professional wants an understanding of how a particular piece of legislation is enforced, they contact the people who enforce it and they ask. They don't "Google" it, as you have quiet clearly done here.

I have no need to cite any "sceric" information here, as it would be quiet pointless. ASADA have the power to carry out the investigation as they see fit and that's all there is to it.

Maybe they have nothing, which I genuinely hope is the case. However, people who know a lot more about this stuff then I, suggest that the evidence to date strongly suggests otherwise.

No point sugar coating it.

Delivering what? Coffee?? Sandwiches??

Quigs

Immortal
Luke come over to the dark side. I am your father.

But I tell youse what I reckon about the Feds. I will have no faith in them until Mick Kealty finds those wheelie bins full of the missing WA senate votes.

Its rigged I tell you. Rigged.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Youse know I was actually watching a news report today... can't remember which one, but the reporter actually did mention that the sharks, with their development underway now, where well on the way to being one of the strongest NRL clubs in Syd-a-ney.

Maybe, just maybe the penny is starting to drop with a few of these microphone holding morons that if they delved a little below the surface they might find some interesting facts about the future of the club.

It would be noice hearing a report or two about it.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a cool story.

sharknows

Bench
Way past your bed time now Luke so off you go.....and please stay in your own backyard tomorrow.....really sick of reading your disruptive jibberish....

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Back again olive branch boy?

Bwhahaha

Don't worry it can be our little secret.

No probs mate,..whatever floats your sinking ship.
Yes, I extended an olive branch and you don't seem interested. That's cool, no biggy..doesn't need to be a secret, there was nothing untowards. I often share information with other forum dudes.
Just thought you may have been interested in something I was told.
Resume normal transmission...get forked scummer
:D

carcharias

Immortal
Why would I be interested in being cyberchummy with a dragons fan wanker who
continually bags my team out in my forum?

Rex = dragons fan - funny
Ronnie = dragons/sharks fan - funny
Olive branch boy = wanker.

Work it out numbski.

newman

First Grade
Why would I be interested in being cyberchummy with a dragons fan wanker who
continually bags my team out in my forum?

Rex = dragons fan - funny
Ronnie = dragons/sharks fan - funny
Olive branch boy = wanker.

Work it out numbski.

It's a special kind of pathetic to lurk in another teams forum.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
It's a special kind of pathetic to lurk in another teams forum.

Oh stop it guys... I'm heartbroken...you can be really nasty sometimes.
You guys stop writing the hilarious posts and I'll stop visiting?
Merry Christmas to you all :D

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Way past your bed time now Luke so off you go.....and please stay in your own backyard tomorrow.....really sick of reading your disruptive jibberish....

No dramas, I'll leave to read the ill informed rants of Reefy, the crazy Nuffie with no idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.