What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkShocked

Bench
Flannos best defence is that the lack of governance is the clubs, not his fault. The nrl has taken a bit of an each way bet in blaming both. If the sharks are funding stuey to represent or advise flanno they are truly geniused.

No I'd suggest he will squarely blame Elkin.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He is reported to charge $6000 a day for his services, although he has been known to accept cases without being paid or at greatly reduced rates. He did not return calls yesterday.

Doesn't say he is charging the Sharks anything. He may see us as one of his oppressed clients and be working for nix.

carcharias

Immortal
Just cop it and get on with things FFS!

I kind of agree.
However, if he did not know anything I can understand why he would want to clear his name.
However however I think even if that is the case they will say that ignorance is no excuse.
Eg
But your honour " she said she was 16".

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I kind of agree.
However, if he did not know anything I can understand why he would want to clear his name.
However however I think even if that is the case they will say that ignorance is no excuse.
Eg

Yes, the NRL won't accept the "I didnt know " defence.

The question should be why can Penrith use the "I didnt know" defence when it came to paying for Sandor's shots?? Yet Flanno cant.
Squid pro wroe...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
One has to remember, Activogen had been used at Manly for the previous 3 years. ASADA & the NRL have now stated, that this is all OK.

This should be Flanno's lawyer
Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JPG

Surely

Post Whore
I kind of agree.
Eg

He could claim he was a naive young lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.