What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Heard on the news, apparently CEO Smith has stated the NRL intend to decide on the final punishment for Flanno & the Sharks before the 9s.

Good job I'd say. Get it sorted!

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's that gawd damn tight they are going to blow the lid off a bazooka and it's going to go "pop"

We all know it's a farce and suprise, surprise... Not selling that many of them errr Telegraph etc papers either... Lets Hire a Judge.

Messiah is at about 5/4 on.

Special K

Coach
Since the darkest day I've gone to new york, mexico, la, san fran, london, vegas while moving house, changing jobs and buying a second dog. And I waste a lot of f**king time on this forum sticking my hands down my pants every time the sharks play.

WHAT THE f**k HAVE THEY DONE! Seriously... I've got a mate working with sandor earl - he hasn't even been banned yet.

Eion

First Grade
Since the darkest day I've gone to new york, mexico, la, san fran, london, vegas while moving house, changing jobs and buying a second dog. And I waste a lot of f**king time on this forum sticking my hands down my pants every time the sharks play.

WHAT THE f**k HAVE THEY DONE! Seriously... I've got a mate working with sandor earl - he hasn't even been banned yet.

This sounds like a good game. I've moved offices twice, been to nz, snow and melbourne, conceived and had a third girl. She'll have braces before this is done,

Lets see. Been to Adelaide, come back. New Missus that didn't last. trained like a demon , bought a house, started gridiron, got promoted, met another missus, kicked a 30 meter field goal at the sharks fan day, sucked at gridiron,broke my fibula and tore up the ligaments, 2 surgeries , glandular fever.,moved in with missus, walking again

Asada can lick my bag

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Read Roy MAsters article. Its bang on.
Here come the coalition to save the day & clean up this Labor debacle.
I reckon Sandor Earl may even get off. I don't reckon he knows what he took.

drago brelli

Bench
Wright, Gordon and Cordoba will complicate the matter. They are demanding to know exactly what they were inject with and so they should. There's one person who knows what some of the players were injected with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts