What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yep, Vitamins. & that is what he will say. He may be represented by the Gazelle who will bring Icecreams to the court.
Not that it will ever reach court.

drago brelli

Bench
Yep, Vitamins. & that is what he will say. He may be represented by the Gazelle who will bring Icecreams to the court.
Not that it will ever reach court.
I saw on the news that Shine Lawyers have issued Dank with a subpoena. If Dank is consistent he won't turn up to court. Surely there's a series in this for ch 9.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
CArch its far worse than that. The inability of a lot of their "clients" to travel freely now in QLD , should see the company fold within the next year. Its a house of cards.

Madsharkie

First Grade
ASADA saga raises many perplexing questions:

Should Sharks players be served with infraction notices and sanctioned, while AFL players are told they have no case to answer, the political fall-out in the Liberal voting stronghold of the Cronulla Shire will be eclipse-like.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...g-questions-20140206-323pw.html#ixzz2tReEJom9

Good video that one. Raises a lot of the points that we regularly discuss and ask about. It's all just one big clusterf*ck really. No one party at full fault. If the NRL or ASADA think they are not to blame at all, they're kidding themselves.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I wonder what legal direction the board will take when Smith refuses to budge.?
Can the club take the NRL to court for withholding earnings? ie. If I was working & got fined for crashing the truck 25% of my contracted annual wage, Im sure I would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts