What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

webShark

Good video that one. Raises a lot of the points that we regularly discuss and ask about. It's all just one big clusterf*ck really. No one party at full fault. If the NRL or ASADA think they are not to blame at all, they're kidding themselves.

The Liberal majority is the size of our average gate. Most Shire resident are too apathetic about all things. Doubt ASADA would be much different. I live in the Shire but vote Labour so unaffected.

Madsharkie

First Grade
The Liberal majority is the size of our average gate. Most Shire resident are too apathetic about all things. Doubt ASADA would be much different. I live in the Shire but vote Labour so unaffected.

I wasn't talking about politics in the shire. Did you watch the video?

Card Shark

Immortal
Never heard of Aurora Andruska in all this debacle. She's kept a very low profile, unlike her predecessor, Ings.

Getting out whilst the going is good I'd suggest.

Avenger

Immortal
The Liberal majority is the size of our average gate. Most Shire resident are too apathetic about all things. Doubt ASADA would be much different. I live in the Shire but vote Labor so unaffected.

You and a few gay artists in Bundeena. :lol:

Sorry mate, just shit stirring. I live in the Sutherland Shire too but vote Liberal. ;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
See the head of ASADA has annouced her resignation, effective May. This is the person that said 150 people will be caught by asada. She has changed her tune to that, now stating that up to 150 people will be involved. WTF does that even mean?
Anyway, when do the 2 labour flickkwitt merkin karrnntts get their uppercuts & pushed into the gutter. They are the cuase of all of this.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
They said on the radio again this morning that the report will be finalized with 2 months.
LoL
Darkest day in sport........

Card Shark

Immortal
If Flanno isn't telling Sharpy what to do (which he probably is to some degree), I hope Sharp makes a few tough calls such as getting Gal out of the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts