What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkShocked

Bench
I don't mind him in the backline every now and then... if we use him as a decoy more often! Will attract plenty of attention given it's almost expected he gets the ball every time he calls for it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sharp has to cull Flanno's bloody inside ball plays to where all the defenders are standing.

He's killing Carney's brilliance.

Give Carney a shitload of attacking options and watch him flourish. Flanno has been trying so damn hard to turn Carney into a one trick pony.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Sharp has to cull Flanno's bloody inside ball plays to where all the defenders are standing.

Give Carney a shitload of attacking options and watch him flourish. Flanno has been trying so damn hard to turn Carney into a one trick pony.

Like DH was doing in the 9's?? Inside ball, inside ball, throw it wide to J Wright who runs back inside....yawn.

Feej

First Grade

Probably need a new coach to see something like that. But in the current 'Save Flanno' environment, he is the other sacred cow at the Sharks, so no chance of happening.

Eion

First Grade
Probably need a new coach to see something like that. But in the current 'Save Flanno' environment, he is the other sacred cow at the Sharks, so no chance of happening.

We came within a bees of the grand final last year without carney with all the asada shite. Flanno did alright for mine.

RUBIKS

Juniors

100%

I'd love to see Carney with some options to choose from.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd love to see one or two 50 metre tries per game. That would get us close enough to our 12 points per game.

So now they say more then a week, that timeline puts them within 7 days of the season beginning.

It would be ironic that leading up to the first game of the season if Flanno's appeal is upheld and he is back the reverse of last year.

But we now the NRL timeline a week is not a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts