What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
If they haven't laid any charges yet, I'd be surprised if "reviewing" yields any additional charges.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Interesting what Andruska said & did in regards to the media.
Firstly , you all have to remeber the timing of the leaks.
Secondly, you have to analyse, who would benefit from the headlines, at htat particualr time.

So Andruska , once aware of the leaks called in Deloittes & AFP to find the leaks.
This says one thing to me. The media reports were accurate.
it also says mountains about somebody I thought was a scumbag left leaning political animal. Good on her.

Thirdly Andruskas response when asked who does she think was leaking the information. She obviously knew, but wouldnt say.

There should be an investigation into those labor scumbag cutie phucckwitt merkin scumbag lowlifes ASAP!!!

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Cronulla's good friend PM Abbo has appointed a lawyer to look at ASADA'S evidence against 30 players. By round 12 the league will have an answer.

Clutching at straws db...... Only 4 are current sharks first graders..... Two of which are bench players. Legal minefield whichever way you look at it. How's your mob looking for the season ahead?

Madsharkie

First Grade
"ASADA said an Australian Federal Police and Deloitte investigation had found no one within their organisation was responsible for leaking sensitive information to the media."
Bullshit
And what about the supposed match fixing???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If i were Cronulla, i'd be getting the lawyers on the phone & line up news ltd & ASADA for loss of income, debts incurred, damage of reputation & defamation.

And if successful, the players should all line up & do the same.

Won't happen though

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If i were Cronulla, i'd be getting the lawyers on the phone & line up news ltd & ASADA for loss of income, debts incurred, damage of reputation & defamation.

And if successful, the players should all line up & do the same.

Won't happen though

How can you blame ASADA? They have been dragged into this with false information.

AFP brought into it because of tip offs from state police about low level drug dealing i.e.. Danny wicks et al
& then labor gets a hold of it.
ASADA had no option. Like all of the heads of sport, who embarrassingly shared the stage with those labor ktunts lundy & Clare.

Surely

Post Whore
Interesting what Andruska said & did in regards to the media.
Firstly , you all have to remeber the timing of the leaks.
Secondly, you have to analyse, who would benefit from the headlines, at htat particualr time.

So Andruska , once aware of the leaks called in Deloittes & AFP to find the leaks.
This says one thing to me. The media reports were accurate.
it also says mountains about somebody I thought was a scumbag left leaning political animal. Good on her.

Thirdly Andruskas response when asked who does she think was leaking the information. She obviously knew, but wouldnt say.

There should be an investigation into those labor scumbag cutie phucckwitt merkin scumbag lowlifes ASAP!!!

Obviously it was somebody in.a position privy to the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts