What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newman

First Grade
I can see Rudd winding it up in his "Do everything different to Julia" desperate attempt to stem the bleeding.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Is the investigation going to go for another three and a half years. Maybe when Boats Morrison as leader of the opposition in the 2016 election campaign, well he might want to terminate the inquiry.

The current Government is not going to be changed. Its onwards and upwards from here.
Just who is the current government? I heard there are moves for Julia gillard to replace Rudd on election eve.

Feej

First Grade
Are we *thinking* that the investigation will end, or are we *hoping*???

Quigs

Immortal
Just who is the current government? I heard there are moves for Julia gillard to replace Rudd on election eve.

Don't know about the bad bad Guv'ment in power right now. But I reckon the mob that is on the other side of the table might be getting a bit of the wobbly leadershits.

I've heard that Sloppy Joe has been counting the numbers.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
checkin in. What's new?
The 2 labor lying khhunts that used a low range ACC investigation to deflect attention away from a prime minister who was such a geniused spastic illiterate khhunt, that the party of khhunts actually brought back the slimiest of khhunts, who has since sent the 2 lying khhunts packing back to the dungeons of slime , where all labor people hang.
therefore, the ASADA investigation is over & will not get the resources it needs any longer because the chief slimy khhunt knows its bad for votes in a couple of seats they are on the verge of losing.

Quigs

Immortal
The 2 labor lying khhunts that used a low range ACC investigation to deflect attention away from a prime minister who was such a geniused spastic illiterate khhunt, that the party of khhunts actually brought back the slimiest of khhunts, who has since sent the 2 lying khhunts packing back to the dungeons of slime , where all labor people hang.
therefore, the ASADA investigation is over & will not get the resources it needs any longer because the chief slimy khhunt knows its bad for votes in a couple of seats they are on the verge of losing.

Facts Comrade .... state some facts

While losing sport, she is adding the title of Minister assisting for the Digital Economy.
??I am thrilled to be continuing in multicultural affairs and I am very excited about the addition of the digital economy,??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will Sloppy Joe stop the inquiry? It will be very hard doing that as leader of the opposition for another three years.

Madsharkie

First Grade

hahaha and you're a funny khhunt! Nice summary.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Now just hope no Sharks players are as dumb as Essendons Captain, ASADA might just decide Essendon will be a big scalp, make it all worthwhile and decide everyone else is too hard to crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts