What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtz

Juniors
What you mean is put it away as a failed excercise in doping control but a very successful excercise in media diversion.

None of the products mentioned by ASADA leaks so far fall into wada banned category substance.

The majority of the products mentioned by the media, are not the products ASADA are investigating.

So what you're saying, is that ASADA has nothing?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
What you mean is put it away as a failed excercise in doping control but a very successful excercise in media diversion.

None of the products mentioned by ASADA leaks so far fall into wada banned category substance.

The majority of the products mentioned by the media, are not the products ASADA are investigating.

I'm not aware of the specifics of products in detail, just that Redman is doing a good job of of doing his job.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'm not aware of the specifics of products in detail, just that Redman is doing a good job of of doing his job.

Not a hard job. The hardest part of his job is ensuring that all organisations dont over step their powers.
1. ACC cannot pass any non criminal intelligence onto any other individual or statutory organisation. eg. footballer takes any of the media mentioned substances is not a criminal offence. So if there is a recording passed onto ASADA of any footballer admitting to taking a banned substance, that is not illegal it has over stepped its power & the individuals in the ACC are exposed to jail sentences.
2. ASADA cannot name, leak or expose an individuals medical record through carelessness or neglect & it if it does, the representatives orf ASADA are exposed to jail time. ASADA have had their one & only warning.

If any of the above 2 items take place, the entire investigation is compromised & is over.

kurtz

Juniors
Not a hard job. The hardest part of his job is ensuring that all organisations dont over step their powers.
1. ACC cannot pass any non criminal intelligence onto any other individual or statutory organisation. eg. footballer takes any of the media mentioned substances is not a criminal offence. So if there is a recording passed onto ASADA of any footballer admitting to taking a banned substance, that is not illegal it has over stepped its power & the individuals in the ACC are exposed to jail sentences.
2. ASADA cannot name, leak or expose an individuals medical record through carelessness or neglect & it if it does, the representatives orf ASADA are exposed to jail time. ASADA have had their one & only warning.

If any of the above 2 items take place, the entire investigation is compromised & is over.

Exactly!!! And that is when the players are all given amnesties and apologies, and the club gets restorative damages from the federal government of a billion dollars!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

If?

What IF neither of those happen?

Are you basing your case on these happening? What IF neither happen?

millersnose

Post Whore
Someone gets it.
Actually I believe I was the first on these forums to see asada were victims of circumstance in all this

However I suspect the sharks were bullied into accepting an internal investigation due to the heightened political hysteria of the time

Bullied by a spooked nrl and prevailing public demand that disclosure was full and immediate

My speculation is far more accurate than others speculation even in the nine times I have changed my mind on all this

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Remind me millers. I'm losing track of who is speculating what.

I actually think the whole ASADA thing is a smokescreen and that they are being used to run interference for something else.

Time will tell.

I change my mind daily.

Breaking News:

The AFL has called a press conference for General Counsel's Andrew Dillon to make a statement. He will take no questions from the media. It is expected to surround the ASADA investigation into Essendon. The press conference will be at 7:40 EST tonight.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
FTR I am going from somebody pretty well connected & with a bit to lose.

All good reefer. I'm going from knowing Redman & some senior ASADA types.

Neither have disclosed any more than I have written.

FTR - I hope you are right and Rugby league gets away with an all clear.

AFL & essendon - Well...its would seem that was systematic & thats a whole different kettle of fish.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Is it just us Sharks fans, or is ASADA the most HATED organisation in Australia at the moment?!?

Parking Meter Attendants would be more popular...

Whatever happens, it will be ASADA that will be remembered as total blithering idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts