What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good Millersnose! I had a run in with BTR years back! I was one of the unsuspecting at the time LOL

I enjoy reading his views and those of others in here

millersnose

Post Whore
I wasn't talking about asada taking dank to court

Rather dank wasting money on defamation against press orgs who know how to delay until their opponent runs out of money

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I wasn't talking about asada taking dank to court

Rather dank wasting money on defamation against press orgs who know how to delay until their opponent runs out of money
I am confident that the right people already know where the leaks are coming from & I dont agree with yoru assertion that ASADA are the meat in the sandwich. They are actively seeking justification of their department & increased funding. It is a performance based branch. No scalps, no funding & definitely no extra funding. AS with ASIO as their results get less & less so does their funding.
Dank will have a nice little kitty to take up against The daily Telegraph. & when he does thsoe extra costs will be won back. & that is before anybody even raises the spectre of class actions against News Limited.
You can expect the 3 reporters for this particular planned leak will be unemployable in the near future. Rupert Wont be happy as it has not helped sales of the Daily Telegraph.

newman

First Grade
There will be a compromise: We and others will lose players for six months. The bans will run from sep/oct to march/April and income losses will be covered as lawyers will successfully be able to argue that the players are not ultimately responsible for a clubs actions (in the case of sharks players).

ASADA will get its scalps, but there will no real detriment to the sharks other than the stain of being "drug cheats" I.e we were suckered by Dank. Anyone with any brains knows its all a joke but the politicians will kid themselves that they "cleaned up Australian sport".

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal said on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning that he has been advised of his interview time but will not disclose it, except to say it is in August.

It'll probably be announced back page of the Telecrap tomorro.

runatme

Bench
the shit storm will hit this week more than likely with the telegraph posting article after article about us

Card Shark

Immortal
hope theyre all offseason bans that are ultimately meaningless.

Or they occur from September & wipe out of semi chances.

They can't really be offseason bans if they go for 2 years. 6 month bans are only for those giving full information & perhaps dobbing in others.

I think it's 2 years or nothing...

If I'm wrong (hope I am) & it is 6 month bans over the offseason, those guys cannot train with the team. Will disrupt preparations a fair bit but not insurmountable.

taipan

Referee
It's beginning to sound like the desperate and the dateless.
For crying out loud ASADA, lets get the party started.

lozza8

Juniors
Is it just me, but it seems strange that Danks was at Manly for a number of years and the Staff at Manly say that nothing wrong happened and that is accepted as gospel. He was with us for 11 weeks and we say nothing wrong happened and no one believes and we cop shit thrown at us from all angles. Go figger........

Quigs

Immortal
I saw him interviewed the other day.... I am sure he said he had a two yeary with the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts