What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtz

Juniors
No, it's not just Sharks fans, ASADA is universally hated and ridiculed as idiots. They don't know shit from spit. The entire Sharks team, coaching staff and the board call all have been on the horse drugs, and ASADA wouldn't have a clue. They have nothing.

Surely

Post Whore
Well they proved they're not up to it by calling in the yanks.

Asada should be outsourced to India

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Neither have disclosed any more than I have written..
Incorrect. Asada have been running to the labor ministers daily. The ministers are the ones who are allowed to know what the ACC knows & what ASADA knows. ie. Lundy & Clare.
Those 2 were the conduits between the organisations & the newspapers.

FMFD "The AFL will continue to review the evidence collected to determine what action (if any)might be taken pursuant to the AFL Rules and//or the AFL Anti Doping Code .

And Sharks ,after moving the a*sehole. on after a few weeks are being held to ransom . Does the word Scapegoat come to mind ? FMFD

millersnose

Post Whore
The cleaner at the club?

Although I disagree with reefy on this and other things I have met him many times and you can be assured he is connected in more than one way to the sharks and in particular the the nrl press

I have no idea of his source on all this but logic tells me whoever it is is incorrect

There are two insiders on this forum, one public, one not

The " not public" guy has been 100 per cent correct once again

To that guy - I should have known better than to doubt what you told me

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Today's fare

Noakes move puzzles

Sharks insiders say even coach Shane Flanagan is struggling to understand why the club has reinstated Mark Noakes as a trainer with just a handful of games to play until the NRL season is over. Don't think for a moment Noakes and Flanagan don't get along; far from it, they are close mates. And Noakes is respected and liked by the playing group. But given his job has been filled and the Sharks are moving on nicely, it's being viewed as a red rag to both ASADA and the NRL. There are plenty at the Sharks who view the immediate reappointment as the club sticking its chin out and waiting for it be be whacked again by the growing number of critics. It had been suggested Noakes would start during the week but that didn't happen. Noakes was waiting for a call from Steve Noyce to tell him to come to work. In the meantime, he had to front up to an ASADA interview - one that had been organised separately to the Sharks.

Graham's next step

We told you last week Sharks captain Paul Gallen was beefing up his legal team. Now teammates are considering doing the same. Cronulla skipper-in-waiting Wade Graham is known to be considering his legal options. Graham is being guided by his agent, Mark Stewart, as he considers his options. Graham had been pinpointed as a Sharks player who had cut a deal with ASADA but his agent says that is not true and he has not made up his mind. Graham has had his fill of the media for the year, and it's hard to blame him - he was fried after stories were published detailing his defiance in the face of ASADA's questioning. What has not been noted is that Dave Smith, the boss of the NRL, saw the transcript of the Graham interview and could not fathom why ASADA stopped the chats.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/gazelle...-10000-bill-20130803-2r62a.html#ixzz2axfkCaxj

ASADA wanting to do the interviews this week, just before Rudd calls the election date as when that happens ASADA goes on the backburner again, and will vanish once Abbott is in.

What should happen then is the investigation to ASADA and those involved with this disgrace eg Lundy & Clare, as well as all these leaks

millersnose

Post Whore
Ring ring

Asada guy : asada speaking good morning

Lundy ok rudds just about to call the election - start the interviews with the sharks players

Asada guy: ummm sure but how does that help Rudd

Lundy: we will get more votes if you start the interviews

Asada guy; oh ok .. Gotcha

Frenzy.

Post Whore
ASADA wanting to do the interviews this week, just before Rudd calls the election date as when that happens ASADA goes on the backburner again, and will vanish once Abbott is in.

What should happen then is the investigation to ASADA and those involved with this disgrace eg Lundy & Clare, as well as all these leaks

I reckon they should pick Moroko

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
To Millers, If the ACC are the ones behind the leaks, heads will roll. The political mine field of this is just beginning now. It only takes one Sharks supporter in any government agency to wiki leak the information & they are done.
The materials being suggested by the leaks have been used by as many as 10,000 Australian Athletes & possibly over hundreds of thousands athletes world wide. If you read the paper today you will get a better understanding.

Example. If you take 2 Hydrogen tablets. H2. Completely legal.
Then later you take 1 oxygen tablet. O1. Completely legal.

The resulting combination of those would be H20. Banned. but not banned if it is the result of the human body making the compound.

If, said athlete imported 1 oxygen tablet. Legal
If said athlete imported 2hydrogen Tablets? Legal

This has been the case all along.

In the future, GM will enable foods to be modified & contain the amino acids in natural form. The athlete will be then able to have a fruit salad & effect the same result.

eg. Gp Bananas. RH Apples etc etc etc.

The biggest thing to remember Millers, if you have heard rumours of recordings or the like, then the investigation is over. It is clear that if the ACC have passed any information onto the Federal or state forces or inadvertantly allowed information to be disseminated internally, it is over.
it is common knowledge that recordings have passed through entire organisations & they apparently sound terrible in isolation. But many covert recordings do. My mother could have been recorded a thousdand times threatening to kill me when I was a kid.

Give me one decent list of how you think the investigation will succeed. I will give you a hit list of 120 things that will ensure its doomed.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
How it will succeed is if one or more dominoes fall

I doubt this will reach court

I see the outcome as asada recommending bans on several players they have hard evidence on and they cop it sweet

The club covers their loss of earnings

And outside the club dankensteins lawyers trying to tie things up in court delays until he goes broke

Sure the leaks are wrong and annoy the f**k outta us but out there in the real world the leaks are just entertaining yarns for a public that couldn't really give a rats

Frenzy.

Post Whore

I doubt this will reach court

I see the outcome as asada recommending bans on several players they have hard evidence on and they cop it sweet

The club covers their loss of earnings

And outside the club dankensteins lawyers trying to tie things up in court delays until he goes broke

Sure the leaks are wrong and annoy the f**k outta us but out there in the real world the leaks are just entertaining yarns for a public that couldn't really give a rats

I though they couldn't earn when banned?

I suppose they could backend all the contracts of potentially banned people and give em squat till the suspension finishes.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The players will only get reduced bans if they "give up" other players.
Can you imagine Wade Graham or Gallen giving aybody up? Even if innocent & just trying to minimise damage.
It wont happen.
I asked a few questions after reading that post about Redders. I have changed my opinion of him now. Big time.

millersnose

Post Whore
I recon if they put their hand up that will incriminate dank

I think that will satisfy asada

Let's face it

A couple of players taking a quick six months will be a better result for asada than twenty million on an investigation that won't conclude until after the perps retire

Although I disagree with reefy on this and other things I have met him many times and you can be assured he is connected in more than one way to the sharks and in particular the the nrl press

I have no idea of his source on all this but logic tells me whoever it is is incorrect

There are two insiders on this forum, one public, one not

The " not public" guy has been 100 per cent correct once again

To that guy - I should have known better than to doubt what you told me

I guess I should have used a sarcasm face!

It was a joke bonehead lol

millersnose

Post Whore
K
My apologies

Sometimes reefies entertaining style of posting can lead to people drawing the wrong conclusion about him

millersnose

Post Whore
Lol

I think I would of abandoned the forum long ago if it wasn't for the chuckle I get out of reefies intercourse with other unsuspecting posters

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dank cant be convicted of anything or banned from anything. They have ruined his sports career. he is now untouchable for any organisation.
That said, this is how he will win.
he will take ASADA to court & they will find against the agency & he will be awarded tens of millions in damages. it not just him, but his associated businesses. Expect a win of between 10-50 million towards dank.
The other win that he has had, is that nobody hardly knew of the positive effects peptides have on the quality of human life. Peptide sales at image enhancing clinics have gone through the roof. They literally cannot keep up with demand.
he is in the box seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.