What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
D-Day is Wednesday if the NRL believe this year they can punish us they will have to advise the club by Wednesday.

Why ? With the last round starting on Thursday they need to inform other teams if they have a chance of making the final 9, making announcement following last round would not work as Mad Monday would have started.

So with ASADA still with nothing otherwise charges would have been laid, Wednesday is basically the key day in this all get past there, and the NRL will then wait till October

We've survived past Messiah's D-Day :)

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Can they say that though?
The alleged cheating was in 2011, not this year.
Only a very small percentage of the Sharks 2013 squad was even there in 2011.

It's not like when the Storm got busted for breaking the cap. They were still over the cap which is why they got stripped of all their points for the current season.

Penrith haven't been stripped of their points this season even though they allegedly paid for Shandoor's supplements in 2011.

Shandor has said on more then one occasion now that he acted on his own, The panthers had no knowledge of him seeing Dank. ASADA have also cleared the Panthers of any wrong doing. Trust me, Rothfield would be all over it, had it been true.

Strong rumours are starting to surface that the sharks are in some strife. I'm hearing 24 month suspensions for some of your leading players. A couple of Manly boys in real hot water as well.

shaggs

Coach
Shandor has said on more then one occasion now that he acted on his own, The panthers had no knowledge of him seeing Dank. ASADA have also cleared the Panthers of any wrong doing. Trust me, Rothfield would be all over it, had it been true.

Strong rumours are starting to surface that the sharks are in some strife. I'm hearing 24 month suspensions for some of your leading players. A couple of Manly boys in real hot water as well.

You haven't Been right once. Why would anyone Believe you now??

I don't really care who gets busted, it's all a load of shit. Players and athletes should be able to take whatever they want.
As long as they all know it might kill them.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You haven't Been right once. Why would anyone Believe you now??

I don't really care who gets busted, it's all a load of shit. Players and athletes should be able to take whatever they want.
As long as they all know it might kill them.

What have I been wrong about?

carcharias

Immortal
I'm hearing you meet blokes in public dunnies and pay them to jizz in your gob Luke Bowden .

See...
Anyone can play the " I'm hearing" game.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Rightio, who is Carch and what is he/she taking photos of? Also, why would the Panthers supporters be intrested?

You sir, are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.