What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
And........?? Pretty common knowledge that two high profile players from both the sharks and manly are in a spot of bother. Upside is we shed someone who has been ridiculed on here for years!

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
Any chance of punting Luke Bowden out of our part of the forum?

There's more dribble in here from him than your average baby.

Eion

First Grade
Well as you seem to be genuine, I shall.

I was on a course this week with a bloke who was called in by ASADA to review the evidence they had collected and asked to provide advice on how to proceed with the investigation.

What was the bloke's expertiise?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I was going for a jog today, ran past my cousins neighbors uncles dad, who lives next door to his bosses sisters beat friend, who incidentally has twins, and her dog sneezed and the noise it made sounded like "ASADA". Ergo it's bad, really bad, they are all guilty and will cop 957 month bans.

I think i posted somewhere a few months back that everyone seems to "hear" something and it's always "bad" and will be the end of us, etc etc.

I'm sure some guy that was asked to look over ASADA evidence would be discussing it willy nilly with some nuffies he's never met before at a "course".

Quigs

Immortal
I was going for a jog today, ran past my cousins neighbors uncles dad, who lives next door to his bosses sisters beat friend, who incidentally has twins, and her dog sneezed and the noise it made sounded like "ASADA". Ergo it's bad, really bad, they are all guilty and will cop 957 month bans.

I think i posted somewhere a few months back that everyone seems to "hear" something and it's always "bad" and will be the end of us, etc etc.

I'm sure some guy that was asked to look over ASADA evidence would be discussing it willy nilly with some nuffies he's never met before at a "course".

Stop telling lies DJ.

You dont jog.

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
I'd ignore Luke Bowden if I was everyone else tbh.

This troll is well and truly full of shit.

He knows nothing, he's just trying to wind you up.

Surely

Post Whore
Do we have anymore on acc investigators leaking asada info to strangers in classrooms ?

Got a mate who has just moved to Perth.

He'll be stoked.

Why? Are they going to allow stains to play another trial over there? Tell him not to pee on the carpets this time. Oh hope he's not too disappointed if he thought the move would give him the opportunity to switch to the Sharks . It's a long bus ride to Remondis .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts