What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUBIKS

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/au...y-roosters-named/story-fndv38w0-1226724432418

I wonder if there will be the same media hate campaign towards the Rorters that there was toward us?

Nope, doubt it.

Hooper was on the Sunday Footy Show. When he mentioned this story he said something along the lines of - It's only a couple people they suspect might be handed infractions, however I need to stress that the Roosters are not under any cloud of systemic doping like the Cronulla sharks...

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
I would like to punch Josh Massoud in the head before James Hooper tbh.

Both those merkins need a punch in the head.

sharknows

Bench
They've got no respect for him....he's done nothing except throw sh!t all over the place & acts like the authority on everything. At least the former players have been there & have a bit of insight into what goes into playing NRL.

You can bet ASADA wont be allowed to interview any Roosters players till they are finished in this years comp, not like us they interviewed us when seen fit

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
FTR first time this thread has gone to page 2 since it started.
I have also worked out a plan for the NRL to satisfy statutory requirements in the case that Cronulla is given an infraction by ARRSSAda.
They can fine the football club 50% of all football club profits for 3 years.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
or they could send in TPA's & get an actual accrual amount for monies lost due to the ARRSARRDA lies & reduce taht amount from the fine which would be directly related to a % of turnover.
ie. 20% of turnove = $10Mil x.2 = $ 2 mil less accrued damages through sponsorship loss, gate receipts future earnings loss approximately $18 million =
$16 million dollar NRL compensation package

taipan

Referee
Can we back date that for the supporters say for about 30 years.

Bugger that statutes of limitations jazz Quigs,make that 46 years.
Grey hair ,heart palpitations,finger nails bitten,taking it out on the missus, by refusing use of a fabulous male body,swearing and kicking any cat that gets within range.
No! as Shylock would say I want my pound of flesh.

Quigs

Immortal
Taip, I am a 46 year veteran myself. I called on the 30 year just to be fair. Three decades is long suffering. 46 years you are just Cron-ulla-fied.

It's a form of living dead.

So the NRL finished 2 weeks ago for the Sharks but still no ASADA, nothing at all are they waiting for the Grand Final before any announcement, if that is the case questions would have to be further asked whay the delay.

But as normal ASADA have nothing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.