What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maccas4177

Juniors
So the NRL finished 2 weeks ago for the Sharks but still no ASADA, nothing at all are they waiting for the Grand Final before any announcement, if that is the case questions would have to be further asked whay the delay.

But as normal ASADA have nothing

To be fair, you have a point!
Regarding the media, they seem happy to disrupt the Sharks season at any opportunity but it appears they don't want to upset the apple cart during the biggest week of the year.

It really does make you wonder if there is an agenda against the Sharks

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I wonder why?
I dont think its a Roosters conspiracy. I reckon the news worthiness of the entire thing is finished.
If ASADA had anything they are obliged to enforce an infraction notice immediately. Not have a few meetings & concoct a strategy to get further victims in sting operations.
Hence, Sandor Earl. He had 6 hours after his interview to alert family but the NRL had to ring him & advise that ASADA would be going public in 2 hours. Didnt even get time to warn his mum. Disgraceful kharrnts of things.
LAnce Armstrong was hounded for 8 years by USADA, but it wasnt until the one person with times dates substances audio video etc came forward did they hand out an infraction notice.
But the most telling thing of this Labor instigated charade & gross waste of pharrking money is the substance/s.
peptides. At best, pepps work to enhance steroids & EPO's. Illegal easily traceable long time in your system banned ElephantJuice. Like Shaggs said, in isolation, Pepps to phaarrk all & best would aid in recovery of damaged tissue. The major Pepps in Question will also be cleared of being performance enhancing within 5 years.
So all of this, by Labor, in order to catch people using a non performance enhancing peptied that wont be banned in 5 years.
Charnnts from the ex-government & ASADA should be sent to jail over this.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I still want them to clarify this match fixing bs they came out with during the 'blackest day' speach... I'm not holding my breath though. Wankers

Reefy, I don't think it's a conspiracy, but the power brokers at the rorters certainly would have a say in how much media coverage the issue got.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeppers about 6 to 10 charged. Over millions of bucks involved. Blokes had to surrender their passports.

Linked to the Indian mobs... its worldwide sookarhhh rorting big time.

More clubs under investigation .

Quigs

Immortal
Police arrest coach, nine players in $2 million match-fixing probe

Source

----------------------------

Victorian detectives bust alleged soccer match-fixing syndicate

Source

Quigs

Immortal
Did it involve Tuesday coolum?

Arhhhh Ive got it now.... It's Ruby Tuesday