What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well I can't name names anyway, but suffice to say that some players are in the shyte up to there eyeballs. Who knows how this will be played out in a court of law though? I'd say they have probably got enough to sanction a few players if the NRL see's fit, pending what ASADA reveal in the near future. Who knows what they've got btw.. No one does... BUT.. It's not going to be pretty for quite a few fans of a number of clubs if what I'm told is true. The source was very reliable, great thing that beer. Opens people right up.

I'm still hoping what THE MESSIAH!!! says is true, hoping against hope.

Quigs

Immortal
They had something on the ABC News 24 just awhile ago that John Grant of the League has said that all interviews are now finished.

Card Shark

Immortal
If it aint just sharks players, let the blood run free....

It'll probably be mostly ex-sharks & that is gunna open up a can of litigious worms. If the fine from the NRL doesn't hurt us, this sure will.

Surely those players (as well as our own) & their clubs have a case against us.

If players have found to have taken prohibited or non-approved substances according to the ASADA report, I hope they indicate how they came around to take these substances & who gave them to them.

i.e I want to see everyone responsible taken down, not just the athletes.

Since 73

First Grade
I want to see karl stefanovic interview each and every one.

That should ensure they never do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts