What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
woah woah woah woah

So the papers is telling me Dank worked at the sharks?

WTF!!!!!!!! HOW IS THIS ONLY COMING OUT NOW! SACK THE BOARD!!! HOW HAS THIS BEEN KEPT HUSH UNTIL NOW!!!

carcharias

Immortal
what have I missed?

nothing mate.

same shit they have been putting in their newspaper every week for months.

Fact remains not one single person has been charged or fined or anything.

This has been going on for months and months.
It has probably cost the club about 5 mill i'd reckon.

repeat ...no fines or suspensions or even interviews have taken place.

Yet Rebecca Wilson ( of drink driving fame ) continues to write articles basically making unsubstantiated claims that some sharks players were drug cheats.

She has made public claims that the Sharks were going to be "brought to their knees" within a week.
Her words ....way back in about March I think it was. On radio ..2MMM I think it was.

She claims to have seen ASSADA'S proof....(again) her words on radio.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Yes it is getting beyond the ridiculous stage now. Todays article starts with, 'These are the never-before-seen images....'
Massoud, Hooper and Wilson are obviously idiots as the images were screened nationwide on Fox Sports at the time as they do with every game.

It is a deliberate sabotage of the Sharks Brand by these three who are not prepared to let authorities conduct their investigation without influence.

They have tainted the investigation, individuals, the NRL and the Sharks beyond repair.

Diesel

Referee
Yep, CS. But the 3 Stooges were funny. This trio seem just plain evil................bent on some sort of retribution against the Sharks? I wonder what Rothfield thinks of all this? I mean, they're his `workmates'..........but they seem hell bent on destroying the Sharks. Wonder if they'd act the same way if it was one of the stronger and more popular clubs involved?

I've thought about this too, if for arguments sake it was Easts caught up in this, 1/2 of the leaks and reporting wouldn't happen. Essendon is one of the AFL's big 4 from what I have read, and the AFL will do whatever possible to protect these big clubs, my question is the NRL would do the sane for a big club, but for a smaller club I'm not sure, I hope they will.

After finally having a successful 2012 and an ok 2013, I'd hate to see the club go into a downward spiral due to image tainting, financial burden or lack or sponsorship or support (from the NRL)

Longy

Juniors
Bryce Gibbs cleared by Asada, he was at the meeting to support friends.

More excellent reporting from the Telegraph who said he was there to cut a deal.

Longy

Juniors
The story is on the herald website. I'm not allowed to post a link until I get to 20 posts, I'm averaging 1 a year so it might take a while...

eddiesmith

Juniors
So is there any reason other than attacking the Sharks that they are able to name all the Sharks players at will, but wont name any of the other 11 or so players not involved with the Sharks that are under investigation?

eddiesmith

Juniors
The veteran prop has been previously linked with the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority inquiry, although that was reported as a case of mistaken identity after he was confused by investigators with centre Ben Pomeroy.

f**king lol :D

Patorick

Staff member
So is there any reason other than attacking the Sharks that they are able to name all the Sharks players at will, but wont name any of the other 11 or so players not involved with the Sharks that are under investigation?
Hasn't been leaked to Bec & The Barmen yet, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts