What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start i have said ASADA have nothing, and nothing has changed even look at Essendon they had there points removed this year how many people charged yes 0.

They thought they could bluff the players get them to roll on hear say and what has happened they have been caught out themselves, ASADA are trying to find someway to make this go away

coolumsharkie

Referee
From the start i have said ASADA have nothing, and nothing has changed even look at Essendon they had there points removed this year how many people charged yes 0.

They thought they could bluff the players get them to roll on hear say and what has happened they have been caught out themselves, ASADA are trying to find someway to make this go away

I'm starting to think this may be the case as well, I mean what I was told from what you would call an extremely reliable source and yet - nothing is happening? ? Evidence or lack thereof is ultimately what seems to be in the way. Has anyone seen that recent Flanno interview where he's calling ASADA liars ?

What could possibly be the delay now? I don't get it.

Card Shark

Immortal
Has anyone seen that recent Flanno interview where he's calling ASADA liars ?

What could possibly be the delay now? I don't get it.

No, haven't seen the interview but sounds interesting.

It's unusual that they have this big song-&-dance press conference, then nothing. A sensible way to do it would be to compile compelling evidence & then announce it.... Then issue infractions soon after.

There is rumor any announcement will be made now around December 2 after world cup, that would mean the only hand down would be a fine, as the NRL if had been handed infraction notices by ASADA have to act straight away not sit on them till it suits themselves

Card Shark

Immortal
There is rumor any announcement will be made now around December 2 after World Cup

Messi, love your optimism but the AFL ASADA teleport was handed down 2 months ago, wasn't it? I can't see the NRL's report taking that much longer (then again, :roll: )

Interviews finished weeks ago, so surely those useless pricks have it all put together by now. As soon as it's done, they would have to release it, wouldn't they, irrespective of the findings?

The NRL then have to issue infraction notices, which they will immediately, like they did with Sandor, if a player has a case to answer.

You may be right & it may be December but I have come to learn in all of this crap, don't believe the rumours!

Messi, love your optimism but the AFL ASADA teleport was handed down 2 months ago, wasn't it? I can't see the NRL's report taking that much longer (then again, :roll: )

Interviews finished weeks ago, so surely those useless pricks have it all put together by now. As soon as it's done, they would have to release it, wouldn't they, irrespective of the findings?

The NRL then have to issue infraction notices, which they will immediately, like they did with Sandor, if a player has a case to answer.

You may be right & it may be December but I have come to learn in all of this crap, don't believe the rumours!

Card i agree there is lot of crap out there, my point is the NRL cannot sit on infraction notices so if all of sudden they issue them in December they well maybe void.

The NRL will fine the club that is it, they will come up with some clause to do so

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
I think the underlying opinion on this thread is true. No will be no player panellised.

Imagine if Aust wins the World Cup and then Gallen is suspended... What would that do to the whole thing>>>>

Madsharkie

First Grade
I think the underlying opinion on this thread is true. No will be no player panellised.

Imagine if Aust wins the World Cup and then Gallen is suspended... What would that do to the whole thing>>>>

Fugg Crikey! I just imagine what it would be like if you had spell check! :p

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:

960086-close-up-of-wood-panels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts