What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

Paullyboy

Coach
OK ill try and walk you through it:

1. Open the folder rugby league is installed in
2. Open the folder called Data
3. Open the folder called Teams
4. Open the folder called Strips
5. Once you are in the strips folder you will see all of the picture files for jerseys that are in the game. (I think there is just over 100 jerseys)

Now here is where im not sure exactly what you are after, if you are wanting to just put in a strip you have downloaded from a site such as:
http://www.nknightsonline.com/izzo/custom.html
just cut the dowloaded file (it ends in .png) into the Strips folder and it will ask you if you want to replace, click yes.

That is all you need to do to replace a custom jersey (or NRL/ESL) with a downloaded jersey, now when you open the game and go to create team and scroll through the jerseys, it will be available.

However, if you are wanting to create your own jerseys like I do you will need a paint style program. I use Paint Shop Pro which you can download for free from a number of sites, there are probably better programs out there, but Paint Shop pro does the job fine.

1. Follow steps 1-5 again
2. Find the jersey you wish to replace/edit
3. Open that jersey file with Paint Shop Pro
4. Do watever you want to the jersey, then save
5. It will ask you do you want to overwrite, click yes.

I hope that helps you.

trigger

Juniors
will anyone with the capabilities be recreating the new nrl and esl jerseys ?
if not can someone just make leeds one ;-) lol
newspic12695.jpg

only joking fellas although i wont complain if someone did it :D

Paullyboy

Coach
You might just get lucky mate, I might make that in about an hour or 2, gotta go out first though.

There is one site already making custom jerseys, is there a way that this forum could host them? Coz that way i could post mine up and people would be able to get access to lots of different jerseys.

izzo

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
You might just get lucky mate, I might make that in about an hour or 2, gotta go out first though.

There is one site already making custom jerseys, is there a way that this forum could host them? Coz that way i could post mine up and people would be able to get access to lots of different jerseys.

you can put them on my site n ill give you credit to you

trigger

Juniors
Paullyboy said:

If you make it ill have to get you a cyber pint lol
ive got 20mb of webspace with allot of bandwith through blueyonder just need to activate it

Paullyboy

Coach
Ritio i just made it and sent it to your email izzo.

Trigger i was going to send it directly to you but your email address is not in your profile.

You should be able to get it through Izzo's site as soon as he updates

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Paullyboy, i have downloaded the patches I want. What do you mean by "cutting the dowloadable file"...I right clicked and pressed "cut" on the new jersey and pasted it over the old one(roosters). Although it randomly replaced a custom jersey, when I wanted it to get rid of the old roosters jersey. Could you explain that...

MD

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Paullyboy, i have downloaded the patches I want. What do you mean by "cutting the dowloadable file"...I right clicked and pressed "cut" on the new jersey and pasted it over the old one(roosters). Although it randomly replaced a custom jersey, when I wanted it to get rid of the old roosters jersey. Could you explain that...

MD

Paullyboy

Coach
OK, follow steps 1-5 again and find the file name of the roosters current jersey. Ony my computer its called s8.png so it should be on yours.

Make sure the file that you want to be the new roosters jersey is named s8.png before you paste it into the strips folder.

Hope that helps.