What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q: Best club over the last 5 years?

stormbati

Bench
As in a collapsed sand mine.

4 consecutive grand finals - last team - Parramatta 81-84. We let Manly buy the minor premierships back then ;-). Also Souffs - 67-71 (5), and of course St Pre-Merge with 11

3 consecutive minor premiershps - last team - Manly 95-97, Manly 71-74, Souffs 68-70, Saints 11 from 12 between 56 and 67 - only Wests interupted them in 61.

Melbourne are not listed at all, save for a fluke comp win in 99 and this years Minor Premiership.

Get off the grog mate. Ive got video evidence.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Video evidence which is now null and void.

The only thing the Storm have in the record book is that they cheated and STILL got beaten 40-0 in the 2008 GF

Loudstrat

Coach
Get off the grog mate. Ive got video evidence.

man-on-moon.jpg

But there is no wind on the moon.............

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
welcome to life through the eyes of a storm supporter..

grammy award winners:

milli-vanilli.jpg

successful businesmen:

21375545.jpg

female athletes:

caster-semenya_1465783c.jpg

olympic champions:

honorable_mentions_5.jpg

nrl premiers:

00004498-image.jpg

stormbati

Bench
00004498-image.jpg

Great photo. Nothing like winning a premiership! Even when its taken away from you. Better that than never winning at all eh :p

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Great photo. Nothing like winning a premiership! Even when its taken away from you. Better that than never winning at all eh :p

so you are directing the sledge at fans of only:

- cronulla
- warriors
- titans
- cowboys

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd rather never win one than cheat to do it and have it anulled as a consequence.
Then again quite clearly I have a brain unlike alot of storm fans

Latest posts