What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q: Best club over the last 5 years?

firechild

First Grade
I have to say Melbourne, regardless of their "indesgressions".

No way would it be Saints, win 1 GF and choke 4 out of 5 years, don't make a great team

Well, you've done a bloody good job of showing you're an idiot. Not only do you openly condone cheating but you also can't even spell the one word you are trying to highlight correctly.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have to say Melbourne, regardless of their "indesgressions".

No way would it be Saints, win 1 GF and choke 4 out of 5 years, don't make a great team

:lol: How's that side going in your sig champ?

1 premiership, 2 minor premierships, a WCC, a preliminary finals and missed the finals once in that time. Better luck next time, derp

Haffa

1 premiership, 2 minor premierships, a WCC, a preliminary finals and missed the finals once in that time. Bet

I'd take that. Whether they're the most successful or not that's still more then most teams have.

Only Brisbane and Manly have won the comp since 06 so that's as many titles as anyone else.

Latest posts