What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Reds

Johns Magic

Referee
Engine said:
I've HAD IT with these morons. They are a disgrace to QLD sport.

Time for a huge cleanout.

Latham has hung around 2 seasons too long and looks like an old man. No mobility at all. Schiffas should move to fullback to let the pensioner go to a retirement village.

Rodzilla.....what an overrated fat pig.

Berrick.....the most overrated footballer in both codes of rugby. He is absolutely crap and should be nowhere near wallaby selection. Quade Cooper is a better footballer.

Cordingly...people look at him as the god of toughness. I look at him as the goddess of baldness.

Speaking of useless bald men, it is time for David Croft to leave.

Morgan Turinui....built like a brick sh*thouse, plays like crap. Preston Campbell hits harder.

LOL

Latham, Barnes, Croft and Cordingly are four of the only decent players in the side.

skeepe

Immortal
Iafeta said:
Can't you blokes see though? That's the Australian rugby way. Pick some overweight fat lug up front, and think your team will go alright as a result. We've gone away from fat lugs up front, but rather good strong men technicians. Rodney Blake is not in shape to play top line football, yet your example is Matt Dunning in the Wallabies squad for him to aspire too.

I cringe with embarrassment every time I see Fat Dunning take the field for Australia. He can't scrummage, he can't run, he can't tackle... how does he even get a game?

Thomas

First Grade
Yes it does.

Already we're better than last year.

The Reds have turned a corner*. Feel their wrath...

* until we get flogged next week.

Billigan

Juniors
they are so hard to support as they wins games when there tipped not to but they lose games when there tipped to win.