What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs Eels

fizzgig

Juniors
However, everybody lies.
Lying Hugh Laurie GIF by PeacockTV

dinghydi

Juniors
Well this is true .... However theres lies and then there's LIES. There are People that try and restrict the lies to face saving and even saving others hurts with little white lies . And then there's those that learn to use lies to get ahead at others expense. This is something children should be taught is Wrong , but unfortunately very successful Adults take advantage of . anyway that's My moral Crusade for tonight. Sweet dreams all! Ill be Dreaming of Era of the Sharks !

dinghydi

Juniors
I can donate $1…
50 cent will get Him (and me )to the border . 1 dollar in full .After that we will need to rely on goodwill of Good Ppl of NSW and Sharks Fans ! I will be forever Greatfull and Bring a bag of Macas , Passion fruits , and spare fingers . Quigs can bring some outstanding artwork and an audio history of the greatest game of all.

Latest posts