What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs Eels

Who’s our cranky forwards?

I know there’s one in N.Z but I don’t know if we have any currently in our team right now.

In our 2016 team most of our pack could dish out a bit of stick.

Fifita
Gal
Lewis
Graham
Etc.

They could all give the opposition a wake up call.

Uele is probably the closest but he’s probably more worried about not getting injured these days.

We have a really good workman like pack but we do lack a bit of intimidation at times.

Craigshark

First Grade

I know there’s one in N.Z but I don’t know if we have any currently in our team right now.

Fifita
Gal
Lewis
Graham
Etc.

Uele is probably the closest but he’s probably more worried about not getting injured these days.

We have a really good workman like pack but we do lack a bit of intimidation at times.

you’re right.. I guess they don’t have to let their emotion get the better of them as such, they just need to come out and play the power game they know they can

dinghydi

Juniors

Fifita
Gal
Lewis
Graham
Etc.

I would think Uele is being put in the window for his own Valuation and the clubs . I expect he would be up for the game. Hope he is Would love to see fit Uele showing his wares. And would love to see him at sharks this yr and beyond . Been a favourite but injuries etc have crueled him badly.

dinghydi

Juniors
I would think Uele is being put in the window for his own Valuation and the clubs . I expect he would be up for the game. Hope he is Would love to see fit Uele showing his wares. And would love to see him at sharks this yr and beyond . Been a favourite but injuries etc have crueled him badly.
AND I guess sifa is classified as forward now . Hazelton been going ok . OK has been too . Obviously McInnes is capable of taking it and still dishing it out . I mean One off Game against the best team and suddenly its all wrist slitting ! I think we are still in the contest this year .

Frenzy.

Immortal
BHU was re-signed a month or more ago.

R-15-3

Bench
BHU was re-signed a month or more ago.
Agree very unlikely he is moved on. But He has just announced he is expecting with his girlfriend, now if she is a kiwi and wants family to help her raise a kid it maybe a different story.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree very unlikely he is moved on. But He has just announced he is expecting with his girlfriend, now if she is a kiwi and wants family to help her raise a kid it maybe a different story.
I wasn't saying he was unlikely to be moved on. Just that he's not in the shop window as dinghy wrote.

BHU's missus is likely from her name. I've floated that to someone who would know and it was denied. However, everybody lies.

P.S. It's a boy

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I wasn't saying he was unlikely to be moved on. Just that he's not in the shop window as dinghy wrote.

BHU's missus is likely from her name. I've floated that to someone who would know and it was denied. However, everybody lies.

P.S. It's a boy
Are you allowed to say that?

sladden road

Juniors
Everyone settle down,
I have put $10 on a 5 leg multi with the sharks to win and assorted try scorers, Talaki, Talungi, Ramien and Allen.
It’s paying $1150 to $1.
It’s is ordained , we will win.
The odds are in my favour.
(if the multi gets up I’ll put $2000 on the bar at the shark cast gathering).

Latest posts