What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifier Team V Storm

coolumsharkie

Referee
won a premiership without playing one second of game time. The ball boys deserve the ring more than him

i don’t think the nrl even count him as winning in their record books they just put down storm as using 16players
You're obviously feeling cocky after your team won the Spoon Bowl, congrats dude!

Special K

Coach
Since your pathetic club last won a Premiership, Nicho Hynes’ mum and dad met, f**ked, created Nicho himself, he went through his child hood, teenage years, learned to play footy, came through the grades, made the NRL and was part of a grand final winning side on the day. He’s still got more to show in his lifetime +10 years than your club does. Pipe down loser.
I think this is the biggest public flogging I’ve ever witnessed. Post of the year.