What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifier Team V Storm

coolumsharkie

Referee
won a premiership without playing one second of game time. The ball boys deserve the ring more than him

i don’t think the nrl even count him as winning in their record books they just put down storm as using 16players
You're obviously feeling cocky after your team won the Spoon Bowl, congrats dude!

Special K

Coach
Since your pathetic club last won a Premiership, Nicho Hynes’ mum and dad met, f**ked, created Nicho himself, he went through his child hood, teenage years, learned to play footy, came through the grades, made the NRL and was part of a grand final winning side on the day. He’s still got more to show in his lifetime +10 years than your club does. Pipe down loser.
I think this is the biggest public flogging I’ve ever witnessed. Post of the year.

Quigs

Immortal
Shit happens unfortunately.

If you compare us to the other mobs over the last few weeks we have had a good run with you know whats. (I am not going to be a jonna here - that is the job him and him)

Howarth is on the left isn't he, bigger type of centre might be better having sifa there than DA providing sifa doesn't plant his feet and get stepped around. If it wasn't a semi I'd be interested in putting ronaldo over there and simply getting stonestreet on the wing but this isn't the game for experiments

Poss

Juniors
There's also a chance that Jesse has just hung back in Sydney a few extra days to get in some more rehab sessions on his ankle, and will fly down to Melbourne today? Though he did post a photo from Rushi Cronulla coffee shop at 7am this morning

Big Bloke

Juniors
Not sure why Jesse would post a photo from Cronulla this morning when the coach is more than likely wanting to keep the Storm guessing. Do we know for sure its a photo he took today and not an old one that he's re-posted?

Poss

Juniors
Yeah it was this morning. Which is why I thought he may be actually playing, and flying down today. Otherwise, it would seem strange to let the storm know that he is out. But also... who the fk knows :)

Poss

Juniors
Fitzy media today saying Tom is still a chance. Has to get through captains run. Says there's a couple in that position, but it's looking good.

shadowboxer

First Grade
There's also a chance that Jesse has just hung back in Sydney a few extra days to get in some more rehab sessions on his ankle, and will fly down to Melbourne today? Though he did post a photo from Rushi Cronulla coffee shop at 7am this morning
Which cafe are we talking? I was in Ocean Mist bang on 700am this morning - he is on there a bit. I didn’t see him.
Cafe at the lights at surf road

Righto boys, time for you amateur detectives to work out if he's playing once and for all. Winner gets a night with @sladden road on the shrooms.
Ok I've done my investigations and have drawn a conclusion.
In that Insta story Jesse also shared Sifa's post where it looks like the boys are walking down a street in Melbs.
Maybe it was Jesse who took the shot???
The timeline of his other pics cannot be proven to be today, or yesterday, or the one before, or even tomorrow
Riccio says that Jesse will be given up to the hour before the game

My conclusion?
Paul McCartney died, his replacements name was William Campbell.