What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Dazzat

First Grade
I saw something that the average house price in Brisbane is something like $530k. I thought the avg house price in Sydney was crazy but that is more and then you have to live in Brisbane. What a sh!thole, it just has nothing to like imo. Yet Further north is a different storey.

Couldn't agree more ... let me see ... should I take the five minute trip to the beach Saturday morning. Great sunrises at the moment.

Knightmare

Coach
Brisbane was a bad choice for capital. Should have been further north. Bundaberg Broncos sounds alright!

Garts

Bench
Not about to apologise for failing to understand the gibberish crap your spewin' out

Gibberish? Is that when I agreed that that Brisbane was the most expensive place to live? I assume you are upset I called Brisbane a sh!thole? Dont worry I like the rest of the state but Brisbane really is a sh!thole, apologies if I upset you princess.

cornerposter

Juniors
Gibberish? Is that when I agreed that that Brisbane was the most expensive place to live? I assume you are upset I called Brisbane a sh!thole? Dont worry I like the rest of the state but Brisbane really is a sh!thole, apologies if I upset you princess.

Apology accepted. Now STFU.

Big Pete

Referee
Too many nubs, not enough appreciation.

Mal_500x500_t325.jpg

One of the best centres of all time, and could quite possibly become one of the best Origin coaches of all time.

BDH

Juniors
IMO Neil Henry is a huge factor in the last 4 series wins. I hope his tactics aren't missed this series

Mr Saab

Referee
I'm expecting big things from Hagan ... he's had about two years to devise his evil schemes ...

Evil schemes? I would rather Craig Coleman assisting QLD rather than Hagan....someone please post that funny pic of Hagan looking like he has no clue.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The irony of calling someone poorly educated in the same post you give false information. LOLZ!

SEQLD is the most expensive place to live in Australia since 2009.

Read a book maybe?

False info? Mate I sold my place down south for nearly twice the value of what I paid for for my new place up here. Pays to actually know what your talking about before accusing someone of being wrong dingus.

And to the knob who rattled off Joey and the '03 Bulldogs as examples of leading NSWelshmen, how about Wendell "Cocaine" Sailor, Greg "I only hit her to stop her from self harm" Inglis or the bathroom trio of Boyd, Hunt and Thiaday.

Careful where you throw stones morons