What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

hellteam

First Grade
Where is Loudstrat, he would have been all over this thread. Bit disappointing really, maybe he's gone into hiding. I'm sure he'll be back if NSW win the first game...

Garts

Bench
Did you sell in Sydney moron? I said STATE.

But you referred to SEQ being the most expensive, SEQ is effectively the Brisbane area. You cannot compare Brisbane with all of NSW as thats like comparing apples with oranges.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yes so the Bulldogs rape claims, Matthew Johns and his 12 animals or Andrew Johns drug addiction...

but wait they wouldnt be from nsw would they....:oops: Stfu merkin, u just got pwned.

Did you really say 'pwned'?

Get back to World of Warcraft mate, where that sort of sh*t isn't terribly embarrassing for you.

Big Pete

Referee
The fact you guys celebrate a player like White is such a sad feat.

I mean, if he was a good player go nuts but White is as soft as they come.

Johns Magic

Referee
Oh he's no world beater I know that.

But don't try and tell me if Neville Costigan knocked Anthony Watmough out cold on Wednesday night in a one-on-one fight you wouldn't be stoked.

It's Origin.

Big Pete

Referee
I would be.

But then again Neville has never played badly in the Maroon.

White on the other hand was a joke before that one incident.

Johns Magic

Referee
I would be.

But then again Neville has never played badly in the Maroon.

White on the other hand was a joke before that one incident.

That's not the point though

A man wearing blue knocking out a bloke wearing maroon...I don't care if it's Steve Turner doing it, it's the principle that matters.

Regardless of who he is, he belted a Queenslander on Origin night and that's good enough for 99% of NSW fans.

Big Pete

Referee
Go ahead and celebrate that one occasion.

That doesn't stop White from being a very ordinary player who will most likely get snapped come Wednesday.

AuDragon

Juniors
That's not the point though

A man wearing blue knocking out a bloke wearing maroon...I don't care if it's Steve Turner doing it, it's the principle that matters.

Regardless of who he is, he belted a Queenslander on Origin night and that's good enough for 99% of NSW fans.
Yep, you gotta have something to celebrate about, after 4 years of consecutive defeats... :lol:

Maybe you should have the Bash Brotherhood (Bird, Gallen and Barrett) in the team. Nothing like a good grub to make the blues fans happy! :roll:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
The beneits are two fold, I White knocks someone out = Hero, If he gets injured, no harm he plays for Melbourne :p

Garts

Bench
Go ahead and celebrate that one occasion.

That doesn't stop White from being a very ordinary player who will most likely get snapped come Wednesday.

We did and would do so again if it happens this upcoming series.

I would say ordinary is being generous to him. And to be honest he is probably only playing because of that punch on Price. Thats enough for me for another shot in the blue jumper for me and it also adds some spice to the game as the Qldr's will be looking to belt him.

carncowboys

Juniors
your that desperate you rely on the fact he threw one good punch last year and it seals the deal for him to play ahhahaha such a joke

Garts

Bench
Yup, the main reason is that it could lead to more biff as Qld will be gunning for him and so they should. I grew watching all the blues in the late 80's and early 90's as a kid and loved it. If picking White might lead to more of it then I am all for it. Hell I loved seeing Goddard belt Joey all those years back. Thats one of the main things I like about origin.

hellteam

First Grade
Yup, the main reason is that it could lead to more biff as Qld will be gunning for him and so they should. I grew watching all the blues in the late 80's and early 90's as a kid and loved it. If picking White might lead to more of it then I am all for it. Hell I loved seeing Goddard belt Joey all those years back. Thats one of the main things I like about origin.

Haha I think that's one thing we can all agree on... more biff

timka4

Bench
haha man joey johns couldn't fight, he always tried his best but got smashed every time haha, gotta love him