What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Johns Magic

Referee
Really? That's the best you can hope for out of Origin! :lol:
NSW'kers just don't get it.

It'll be like beating the Storm this season.

Both sides are illegally assembled. All the odds are stacked against you because they're playing outside the rules. But when you do beat them it feels that much more satisfying.

Melbourne fans have as much right to celebrate a Storm victory as Queensland fans do to celebrate a Maroons victory.

Dazzat

First Grade
It'll be like beating the Storm this season.

Both sides are illegally assembled. All the odds are stacked against you because they're playing outside the rules. But when you do beat them it feels that much more satisfying.

Melbourne fans have as much right to celebrate a Storm victory as Queensland fans do to celebrate a Maroons victory.

Could be stretching a point just a tad there. Desperation does that.

Johns Magic

Referee
The fact it gets up your hides so much is so sad, yet hilarious.

Queensland wasn't even the first state to break the eligibility rule. The way you guys claimed Steve Rogers was quite hilarious, somehow his entire history on the Coast was wiped clean and somehow he was found eligible for NSW. But hey only Qld cheats.

Don't forget Polla-Mounter either. But of course, NSW don't cheat, no not once not ever.

Oh and who knows what the deal is about Nagas. Some say he qualifies for Kyogle but then again they're probably the same people who claimed Rogers and Polla-Mounter.

But yes keep trying to spin it however you choose. The more you and try and take these victories away from us, the sadder the post gets.

Forget the past, NSW has cleaned up its act and is now playing within the spirit of the game. The current NSW side has integrity that QLD doesn't.

I'm not denying the past, I'm just saying that one state has been big enough to progress past the cheating for the good of the game. As with all things involving evolution, I expect QLD to catch up to NSW in about a decade.

BDH

Juniors
Pass the Stilnox and Red Bull on the left hand side

Will do, tried to make it something harder but Joey ate all the Eccies. Maybe some Rowies?...oh no, their all at Coffs Harbour.

How about just some nice ladies? Waymough and Stewart can hit...I mean ... pull a chick!

All great NSW players.

Johns Magic

Referee
Tahu moved to NSW before his teens and played his first senior league game in NSW...

If you think he shouldn't play for NSW because he was born in Victoria then you better give us Sam Thaiday back along with Folau and Inglis...

BDH

Juniors
Origin is the only thing Queensland has had over NSW in recent memory as a state.

I guess that's why every other Victorian and NSWelshmen moved here in the last 15 years?

Statistics don't lie mate, we are where you all want to be.

The only thing NSW does better then QLD, is gang rape young women and start riots.

cornerposter

Juniors
If you think he shouldn't play for NSW
Couldn't care where Tahu plays, I'm not the one making deadsh*t claims about eligibility.

I'm a big believer in 'home is where the heart is' and I'm not surprised one bit that when people get the option to choose, they choose Qld. Even Kenny Nagas has come out and said he regrets choosing NSW'krs over Qld :lol:

cornerposter

Juniors
The only thing NSW does better then QLD, is gang rape young women and start riots.

That's a little unfair.

Let's not forget they have a gay madi gras to rival the world's best
s0203.gif

Joker's Wild

Coach
I guess that's why every other Victorian and NSWelshmen moved here in the last 15 years?

Statistics don't lie mate, we are where you all want to be.

Why not move to Qld? The land is cheap and the only competition for high level jobs come from other inter-staters.

Hell, its awesome getting to boss a bunch of poorly educated Qlders around

Big Pete

Referee
Last time I checked it's STATE of Origin too, not STATE and Territory of Origin. Why is a player like Joel Monaghan allowed to play for New South Wales?

And JM you should know about this one, did McManus come to Newcastle when he was 16? Is that where he played his first senior game?

Big Pete

Referee
Mind you, go ahead have Joel Monaghan and James McManus.

Just don't come in here and try and sell your state of origin side as a bunch of innocent choir boys.

I support Queensland no matter what.

BDH

Juniors
Why not move to Qld? The land is cheap and the only competition for high level jobs come from other inter-staters.

Hell, its awesome getting to boss a bunch of poorly educated Qlders around

The irony of calling someone poorly educated in the same post you give false information. LOLZ!

SEQLD is the most expensive place to live in Australia since 2009.

Read a book maybe?

Garts

Bench
I saw something that the average house price in Brisbane is something like $530k. I thought the avg house price in Sydney was crazy but that is more and then you have to live in Brisbane. What a sh!thole, it just has nothing to like imo. Yet Further north is a different storey.

Dazzat

First Grade
The irony of calling someone poorly educated in the same post you give false information. LOLZ!

SEQLD is the most expensive place to live in Australia since 2009.

Read a book maybe?

:lol::lol: I pity those "poorly educated" ... being managed right up the creek without a paddle. You don't work for Ray White or Century 21 do you ...:lol:

Latest posts