What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Johns Magic

Referee
Just pointing out that the innocent one in that whole bunch was the only one from NSW.

Just an interesting fact I reckon.

Johns Magic

Referee
Option C

That coming from NSW makes you innocent.

I think it's nonsense, especially coming from a Newcastle fan.

You don't think it's a little ironic that of the bunch of "bad egg" Queenslanders JW pointed out, the innocent one was actually from New South Wales?

All I was saying is that he doesn't belong in that group for more than one reason...

Big Pete

Referee
You don't think it's a little ironic that of the bunch of "bad egg" Queenslanders JW pointed out, the innocent one was actually from New South Wales?

All I was saying is that he doesn't belong in that group for more than one reason...

No.

cornerposter

Juniors
0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

Look at that crafty schemer, just schemin' away.

Queenslander!
Your coach looks a bit like a dyke...

navratilova-120308_19581t.jpg

kruzin

Juniors
Just pointing out that the innocent one in that whole bunch was the only one from NSW.

Just an interesting fact I reckon.

Yes so the Bulldogs rape claims, Matthew Johns and his 12 animals or Andrew Johns drug addiction...

but wait they wouldnt be from nsw would they....:oops: Stfu merkin, u just got pwned.

BDH

Juniors
Yes so the Bulldogs rape claims, Matthew Johns and his 12 animals or Andrew Johns drug addiction...

but wait they wouldnt be from nsw would they....:oops: Stfu merkin, u just got pwned.

and Stewart, Watmough, Bird.

That NSW moron, Joker's Wild, doesn't get it; many footballer's have had shocking off field incidents and only an idiot would claim "my state's players are cleaner than your state's players". I mentioned it because some idiot tried to tarnish QLD with the actions of a single man.:crazy:

P.S. @ Johns Magic; over looking the fact you named yourself after a druggo, you do realise the 3 players in the toilet had all charges dropped don't you? Hence, in the court of law, they are innocent are innocent as well.....but don't let truth get in the way.

Last edited:

BDH

Juniors
False info? Mate I sold my place down south for nearly twice the value of what I paid for for my new place up here. Pays to actually know what your talking about before accusing someone of being wrong dingus.

Did you sell in Sydney moron? I said STATE.