What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Dazzat

First Grade
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Benny Elias does not comprise "Sydney journalists". Still, whatever fuels that "The whole world is against us!" attitude that is prominent north of the border...

It was more than just Elias ... from memory most NSW commentators and sports reporters were dribbling about 'dynasty' and the 'end of origin'.

Dazzat

First Grade
Much like alot of Qlders are doing right now

Sorry to bring this to your attention, but you've got last year's NSW jersey on your banner - this year it's Aussie Home Loans. While Queensland have kept the same sponsor for ??? years ... XXXX ... NSW seem to change sponsors as much as they change 5/8s and halfbacks.

You know Aussie's slogan, "At Aussie, we'll save ya." Could come in handy for half-time pep talks.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Aussie now own Wizard home loans and have centralised their branding champ

So in essence, they havn't changed sponsors at all

Pretty piss poor effort, even for you

Dazzat

First Grade
Aussie now own Wizard home loans and have centralised their branding champ

So in essence, they havn't changed sponsors at all

Pretty piss poor effort, you're better than that

So another entity took over/dominated/conquered/subjugated NSW's rugby league team's sponsor ... mmmm.

Business is like a parallel universe isn't it.

Dazzat

First Grade
Me thinks Joker's is living up to his name and grabbing any old card out of the pack, hoping it will fit his argument.

Knightmare

Coach
Noticed today on the backpage of the CM some ex Qld players and people in the QRL called NSW (possibly) giving Gasnier an Origin spot "Reeking of desperation". Is this "Knocking NSW again" or fair and constructive argument, like people (both sides of the Tweed) wondering out loud if Lockyer made the best decision to go around again this year? Hmmm.

Dazzat

First Grade
Noticed today on the backpage of the CM some ex Qld players and people in the QRL called NSW (possibly) giving Gasnier an Origin spot "Reeking of desperation". Is this "Knocking NSW again" or fair and constructive argument, like people (both sides of the Tweed) wondering out loud if Lockyer made the best decision to go around again this year? Hmmm.

Mate I think it's a great idea to bring Gasnier straight back into the NSW team ... and that pink union jersey as well. The "NSW Pinkies" has a great ring!

MightyBronco

Juniors
Its getting cold in QLD. Thats means....ORIGIN TIME!!!

I reckon all the QLD based NSW fans should meet at the Wickham for the 1st game.

cornerposter

Juniors
Me thinks Joker's is living up to his name and grabbing any old card out of the pack, hoping it will fit his argument.
:lol: Joker - you've been raped. Time to focus on a new thread :lol:

Definitely class it as knocking NSW :lol: However don't listen to us, go ahead pick Mark, he's an excellent State of Origin player and will represent NSW well :sarcasm:

:lol:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Good try ... Queensland's team's sponsor needs a much bigger takeover partner ... we go offshore ... see here.

Yet it was a NSW based company before that. Not sure what sponsors have to do with the team but it was your silly arguement to begin with mate.

Yet again, it was you who suggested the sponsor has anything to do with the team performance. Not my arguement

Its getting cold in QLD. Thats means....ORIGIN TIME!!!

I reckon all the QLD based NSW fans should meet at the Wickham for the 1st game.

Too hard to get into the Wickham with all the Maroon jerseys blocking the doors

:lol: Joker - you've been raped. Time to focus on a new thread :lol:

Raped? Got arses on your mind do you champ?

I believe you call it a 'tap out'.

No 'tap out' here mate. Please carry on with your silly sponsor dribble though. Only you and cornerposter seem to find it witty though

Dazzat

First Grade
Yet it was a NSW based company before that. Not sure what sponsors have to do with the team but it was your silly arguement to begin with mate.

Sponsors give money - in return for marketing exposure.:D

I'm happy to help you understand these types of concepts at any time. Ring. Please.