What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!

Knightmare

Coach
And people south of the Tweed and west of Mt Isa have this turn of phrase when someone is carrying on like an idiot or is a bit slow which goes "Don't worry about him, he's a Queenslander."

I'm not even joking on this one....

Dazzat

First Grade
And people south of the Tweed and west of Mt Isa have this turn of phrase when someone is carrying on like an idiot or is a bit slow which goes "Don't worry about him, he's a Queenslander."

I'm not even joking on this one....

Oh Knightmare ... you are too much ... is there any end to your humour? You make me laugh even when you're 'not even joking'.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Thank god NSW sits between QLD and VIC

The sheer scale of the geniused offspring that would be produced if those 2 populations were to inter breed would be too horrible for words

cornerposter

Juniors
The sheer scale of the geniused offspring that would be produced if those 2 populations were to inter breed would be too horrible for words

You're spot on. It's a little known shady fact that Victorians and Queenslanders breed all the time. :eek: Sadly the offspring will never be accepted in either state, so they're sent to Sydney where they'll fit in

\\\\:D/

Joker's Wild

Coach
You're spot on. It's a little known shady fact that Victorians and Queenslanders breed all the time. :eek: Sadly the offspring will never be accepted in either state, so they're sent to Sydney where they'll fit in

\\\\:D/
Yep, they end up at Macquarie Fields. Now we all know the type of seedy sh*t that goes on out there, it's a perfect place for genetic toxic waste to be dumped.

Dazzat

First Grade
Yep, they end up at Macquarie Fields. Now we all know the type of seedy sh*t that goes on out there, it's a perfect place for genetic toxic waste to be dumped.

Toxic, geniuss, waste ...?

But we've won four in a row.

I'm putting two and two together ...

cornerposter

Juniors
Yeah that's what they used to say about Penrith and Campbelltown. We're getting closer to the city now, it's amazing how quickly the place is filling up down there.

BTW - what street in Macquarie Fields do you live?

Dazzat

First Grade
A NSW player being awarded the Wally Lewis medal is pretty amusing too.

Yes, a tribute to the king and the fact his kingdom spans across borders. Unfortunately NSW have never produced a player worthy of a SOO Medal being named after them.

The NSW recipients have expressed the honour of wearing the medal. Some have been seen training for their clubs, still wearing the medal.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yeah that's what they used to say about Penrith and Campbelltown. We're getting closer to the city now, it's amazing how quickly the place is filling up down there.

BTW - what street in Macquarie Fields do you live?

I live in Brissy champ, significantly raising Qlds average IQ when I moved here.

timka4

Bench
a positive note, Im really looking forward to origin this year, hopefully our selectors pick the right players to challenge queensland, it seems they have gotten one game right every year for the past 4 years...

Big Pete

Referee
The selectors didn't really do anything amazing during those 4 wins.

Game 1 '06 - Blues take the size advantage early and QLD fail to chase them down.

Game 3 '07 - Blues take advantage of an injured riddled QLD outfit which loses 4 players during the game.

Game 1 '08 - Blues played well, lead by Wallace and Stewart BUT QLD had a few class players out.

Game 3 '09 - Is a car crash. Watmough carries the Blues to victory.