What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders' shed

Azkatro

First Grade
Just checking in lads. I was hoping to post tonight but instead of having a day of running down a gentle hill, it's been no less difficult than running the Grand National on crutches. Having said that, I am well on the way and will be posting on game day!

Dave Q

Coach
Just checking in lads. I was hoping to post tonight but instead of having a day of running down a gentle hill, it's been no less difficult than running the Grand National on crutches. Having said that, I am well on the way and will be posting on game day!

Me too.

Lets see who can leave it the latest.

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks Pistol... I knew there was something I had to do and couldn't remember why I'd tied it in a knot.

Hey Dave! I just got a message from David Gallop (I do hope you're no relation or this message would be superfluous) and he said the game full-time had been extended to next week, so please feel free to post a little later.

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks Pistol... I knew there was something I had to do and couldn't remember why I'd tied it in a knot.

Hey Dave! I just got a message from David Gallop (I do hope you're no relation or this message would be superfluous) and he said the game full-time had been extended to next week, so please feel free to post a little later.

*stops cutting oranges*

Oh wait, you meant a different Dave... :sarcasm:

Titanic

First Grade
C'mon Juicy, please don't stop now, its nearly time to do battle with those pesky blue boys from down the highway.

Jesbass

First Grade
C'mon Juicy, please don't stop now, its nearly time to do battle with those pesky blue boys from down the highway.

If you check out the NSW shed, you'll see that I've already taken out one of their players.

QUEENSLANDER!!! :cool:

Titanic

First Grade
Freakin' genius, brother - you're worth your weight in gold... XXXX Gold of course.

Titanic

First Grade
Team we're 5 up and looking fine.

Thanks for your efforts team, bloody marvellous reading and to those who stood by... sorry for the frustration. JB thanks for your support and t&t's for your excellent banners.

Queenslander!

Titanic

First Grade
BRF we know that's you :) you cheeky thang, you.

But he's either an ex-Prime Minister or a large lump of sand north of Noosa.

Titanic

First Grade
lol, the both of you... stop it right now, there is no place for fun and frivolity in this hallowed place.

Pistol, you of all people should know you don't stir noodles you entwine them and fast finishing BRF, don't you have a Tent to go to with that slippery-dip Dave Q and all your mates? I'm going to call the one & only Juicy to step in.

JB feel free anytime now.

Latest posts