What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders' shed

Titanic

First Grade
Onya Unit - the Maroons have never settled for mediocracy and to build on last year's powerplay is what our fans will be paying the big bucks to see... bottle that emotion, give it a good shake, point it at thine enemy and pop the cork!

tits&tans

Juniors
if needed, I'll poke my hand up for a place.

Let's show these girlies how to play!

As Dave Q rightly says:

One State to rule them all, One State to find them,
One State to bring them all and on the paddock grind them.

although he got his colours wrong!

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Cheers t&t's ... join the queue.

Well team, we've got eight players tried and true.

In fairness to those who've put their hands up then the starting team will be selected from those who've already nominated. If someone would like to fill the remaining bench spot then you are welcome.

Final team will be named tomorrow evening.

Jesbass

First Grade
*tells the oranges that Jez isn't really angry at them, he's just under a lot of stress at the moment*

*is trying to instill fear into the oranges so that the players who eat them can instill fear in their opposition* Grrrrrr!!!

Dave Q

Coach
if needed, I'll poke my hand up for a place.

Let's show these girlies how to play!

As Dave Q rightly says:

One State to rule them all, One State to find them,
One State to bring them all and on the paddock grind them.

although he got his colours wrong!

lol

A shadow of endarkened maroon has fallen across the fair land of the f7.

My precious!!

Titanic

First Grade
Oh no! It's another raid by the Penguin from Gollum City... another example of a mixed metaphysical.

Titanic

First Grade
Gentlemen start your engines. Each player selected has been sent a PM, with banners to follow later this evening. On, on, on!

Titanic

First Grade
Banners have been sent... supporters may request a supporters' edition banner from tits&tans

Jes... empty your pm I can't send your banner but here it is:

QLD%20banner%20jesbass.jpg

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
et
Banners have been sent... supporters may request a supporters' edition banner from tits&tans

Jes... empty your pm I can't send your banner but here it is:

QLD%20banner%20jesbass.jpg

I get no PMs for weeks, and then 5 in one night! :crazy:

I love the banner, and love the rally call! I'm happy to slide articles over the juice press on their way out the door. :thumn

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so many articles and ideas in my head, I've got to get them out!!!

Pistol

Coach
Thanks Pistol... does that mean that you making a comeback?

its at this time of year that I always think about it....

at this stage, I am happy to let the talent of the F7s run around and plow the field with glory

Dave Q

Coach
Someone in authority has made a mistake and put my name down for the roaches.

So I am in camp and I have decided that I will send you toads secret inside information. You can fix me up afterwards.

My first piece of secretive and confidential news is that Willow has torn an eyebrow muscle. This is meaning that he is having trouble reading and typing. When writing your pieces, try to use as many long words as possible. He wont be able to keep up and with a bit of luck he will misread and misinterpret things ( more often than he does already!!)

Black Kitty is furious about being on the bench. Ive heard that she is devising ways of taking out a starter so she can take his/her spot. She has been fooling around with the air conditioning lately. Ive seen her on the roof holding what looked like half a christmas tree and two pumpkins. Shes up to something, I swear it.

In the meantime, some weirdo waving a thesaurus has been peeking over the fence. He says that he is somehow related to Goz and Goz is looking at taking out an on-line AVO.

A very disturbed and disrupted camp at the moment.

You guys can relax and take it easy. As Rudd would say "He'll be right mate, dont kiss the raw prawn with you"

Actually, none of you should bother placing finger to typewriter before the due date.

As NSW are favourites, I have more than a few quid on the side for you ugly and desperate lot to take it out. Ive got massive odds. This will set me up for the year.

heh heh heh

Go toadmeisters go!

Signed: Dave: my secret codename: the blue dwarf.

Last edited:

Latest posts