What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Titans fans and folks from the West of Sydney

spritzer

so you admit then that Eric Bana can't do an American accent?

Remember him in the Hulk? Rubbish!

So i guess, you admit that millionaires owning RL clubs can be quite stupid, and not the great option you claim them to be.

Glad we have sorted it out.

El Diablo

Post Whore
It might not explain Eric Bana lack of american accent, but it sure put you in your place regarding a club that is community owned V one owned by a millionaire/billionaire.

GWS and the GC Suns are owned by some mob in Victoriania. they call themselves AFL

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My son lives on the Gold Coast. Not a member type, but a Bronco fan, anyways was driving past carrara and I ask will he go to Suns game, he did not know they existed. To be fair, he would not know who the mayor was, not the type who watches the news. Is aware of the titans.

spritzer

You guess wrong.

But you'd be used to that.

Well, actually it wasn't a guess, millionaires can be stupid owners of football teams, its a fact.

I'd be willing to suggest that there would be quite a few millionaires wanting to own AFL teams, but half a brain would tell you, it can end up in tears all round, but hey if you think it's the answer, go girl!.

spritzer

My son lives on the Gold Coast. Not a member type, but a Bronco fan, anyways was driving past carrara and I ask will he go to Suns game, he did not know they existed. To be fair, he would not know who the mayor was, not the type who watches the news. Is aware of the titans.

My advice would be, to get him off the gear and get him help, make sure he concentrates real hard when driving.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He is too busy running a business to care for VFL.

Does not have time for league even, I like that he gets on quite well, without an interest in popular media.

I was driving too.

docbrown

Coach
I had heard that the posters in this forum are a bit thick, but I didn't realise how much. Wow!

Oh the irony. You spend a lot of time bagging fellow Australians for playing and supporting an Australian game, yet you and most other posters here follow an English game.

You're the one that brought your xenophobia here.

How are the Essendon Blood Stained n****rs going?

TooFar

Juniors
You're the one that brought your xenophobia here.

How are the Essendon Blood Stained n****rs going?

There is nothing here that I fear, quite the contrary...

It doesn't take long for you to resort to racist taunts either, I see where the stereotypes come from.

docbrown

Coach

It doesn't take long for you to resort to racist taunts either, I see where the stereotypes come from.

Keep telling yourself that. You're just at the start of your trolling. When you reach your 1st year trolling on here you will start to reflect on how pointless your endeavours are. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Fear brought you here idiot, another sad troll who offers SFA.

TooFar

Juniors
Keep telling yourself that. You're just at the start of your trolling. When you reach your 1st year trolling on here you will start to reflect on how pointless your endeavours are. :lol:

I came here for a laugh, and so far I have not been disappointed...

Latest posts