What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quinny...

Ben

Bench
I still remember when Sterlo said that Quinn and Origin were destined to meet each other in the future. A big call by Sterlo so early on in Quinn's career but i think he may be right. Just maybe not this year.

Ben

Bench
If only Gidley didn't retire. We could've been able to seen one last hoorah between the Gidley and Tahu combination. I stillr emember the days when commentators described matches as the Gidley and Tahu show.

But anyway, i'm expecting Grothe to make it ahead of Roberts. State of Origin coaches love really big wingers and Grothe is one of those big wingers.

Big Tim

First Grade
I think the obvious thing to do is move T to the centres and select Grothe. The other thing they always talk about at Origin is combinations. These guys play together every week.