What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Spent 30 minutes dominating them, how the f**k does any rugby league side throw that away? f**king hell. Same story every week.

perverse

Referee
we'll get our 10 wins this year, maybe bag 11 or 12 next year, but you shouldn't bag anything about the club, cause knights r da best!!

I don't think we will, to be honest. I can't see where they are coming from. We would need to get remarkably lucky for 80 straight minutes, often.

Whats Doing

Bench
It is not complacency. We are a very unfit team which is why we can only put on 20 minutes of football a game.

It is poorly coached, have a very low skill level and are atrocious with any sort of defensive structures.

Bennett was right about Stone. He is hopeless and the rest of the hierachy don't give a sh1t about performance or improving the playing and coaching roster.

slotmachine

First Grade
I don't think we will, to be honest. I can't see where they are coming from. We would need to get remarkably lucky for 80 straight minutes, often.

once the threat of making the finals has been lifted we'll get a few in the last couple of rounds

and we get the tigers again.

Jono078

Referee
The season we're having is adding to the Wayne Bennett legacy.

It's clear that what he was able to do with us was a miracle.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
On a side note we are so good at making average players look very good, Jack Reed is the ultimate example, I'm pretty sure he's scored all of his career tries against us. What a joke.

Seage

Juniors
Rick Stone is a great lower level coach. Witness his success with NSW Cup and Queensland Cup but he is not an elite level coach. That's why we get stuck with reserve grade standard plodders as signings that he thinks are going to make it - he doesn't possess an elite level.

He is odds on to get a 2year contract extension.

One of the mighty Knights pages just posted that we played well but let it slip away. I have zero faith we will ever be good when our fans and club accept this kind of effort.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just to quote the great Homer Simpson "I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked".
Sounds about right.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Can we please just fast forward 2 years into the future to when Stone inevitably gets himself fired and we can start another rebuilding phase? Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah that's right we've been in a 10 year rebuilding phase. Seriously f@#k this club!

Noname36

First Grade
Jesus, how bad was Vaivai's missed tackle from the kick off in the second half (and his lack of help)? That was so bad it actually surprised me and our shitness rarely surprises me anymore.

slotmachine

First Grade
yeah, and people bitch and moan he doesn't get a run over houston. mataora is even worse. newton is the form cup forward and he was horrible too.

One thing I don't understand is why Sione was playing on the right edge? They should have played him on the left and moved BJ to the right where he was carving up for Samoa. Stone is destroying the development of some of these players, bet Sione wishes he went to the dogs now. Also where the f**k is Mamo? Surely he can't be anymore hopeless then Uate, McManus or Gagai?

Rod

Bench
One thing I don't understand is why Sione was playing on the right edge? They should have played him on the left and moved BJ to the right where he was carving up for Samoa. Stone is destroying the development of some of these players, bet Sione wishes he went to the dogs now. Also where the f**k is Mamo? Surely he can't be anymore hopeless then Uate, McManus or Gagai?

McManus is fine and Gagai was just in the Queensland Origin camp FFS.

I wouldn't be against Uate being dropped purely based on his defence. I don't know if Mamo would be much better in that area though.

Either way those aren't are our main areas of concern.

Latest posts