What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
If Stone makes even one positive comment I am done. Totally done. This is a disgraceful performance and I don't even want to hear one positive statement out of his mouth. He should be embarrassed and livid.

We're at home. We're playing a depleted team. We led by 12. We totally lost our care factor and conceded a line break from a kick off to start the 2nd half.

K-Man

Bench
I got on us at $9 for the spoon, I think I might have to double down after tonight. Got on Brisbane at $2.50 tonight, too. I figure if they're going to disappoint me so predictably, I can at least profit from it.

Yeah I took the Broncos 1-12 into Queensland 1-12. And a smaller bet Broncos 13+ into Queensland 1-12.

Your $9 is good value I reckon. I might have to look at that because we will hardly win another game.

Dave_

Juniors
Put a fork in us for the year. And next by the look of the roster. Absolutely nothing to look forward to for us Knights fans.

perverse

Referee
If we were a serious club, Stone's job would already be in question. This is a pathetic rabble, but Stone will applaud the effort at the press conference, point to the fact that we're missing Mullen and Scott as an excuse, or possibly that Gids went off (whilst also saying we don't want to make excuses, like saying "I don't want to be racist" before saying something racist) and then we'll all go back to training and do whatever they do there all week that isn't getting better at football. Ho hum.

K-Man

Bench
If we were a serious club, Stone's job would already be in question. This is a pathetic rabble, but Stone will applaud the effort at the press conference, point to the fact that we're missing Mullen and Scott as an excuse (whilst also saying we don't want to make excuses, like saying "I don't want to be racist" before saying something racist) and then we'll all go back to training and do whatever they do there all week that isn't getting better at football. Ho hum.

I LOL'd at the racist analogy. That is 100% spot on.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Theyre playing like a very unhappy group of players. There has to be more to why theyve been playing like this. I cant believe the performances lately

Misanthrope

Staff member
What a f**king shit show.

I honestly don't think I'll both watching another game this season. If I do, I request one of you come and punch me in the throat.

Jono078

Referee
I've told everyone, if we lose tonight I am done with them for this year and I will hope that significant changes are made for 2016. But who am I kidding?

I think by 2019 we will play finals footy again.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
The fact is that as a club we'll accept this as the norm and will just go on and on and on with the odd "win against the odds" which will keep a few of the fans happy and will allow the management and Stone to hide behind the old "we're heading in the right direction" line and we'll have another 5 years of disappointment.

slotmachine

First Grade
The fact is that as a club we'll accept this as the norm and will just go on and on and on with the odd "win against the odds" which will keep a few of the fans happy and will allow the management and Stone to hide behind the old "we're heading in the right direction" line and we'll have another 5 years of disappointment.

we'll get our 10 wins this year, maybe bag 11 or 12 next year, but you shouldn't bag anything about the club, cause knights r da best!!