What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R14 Sat - Panthers v Roosters *SPOILERS*

mxlegend99

Referee
Holy crap. Drop the current Panthers and put the Flegg team in first grade for wet weather games. Obviously they can catch a ball, which puts them ahead of our first grade team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It was actually 48-4 my apologies.

Premier League: Penrith 4 Newtown 0 after 15 minutes.

like the video ref didn't square that up

can fox like not put brandy as a commentator when penrith play, he's worse than ben ikin

>>edit<<

and i thought we sorted this obstruction sh*t out weeks ago? sharks game, penrith had a perfectly good try disallowed, f**k me, the rule wasn't even confusing to begin with before they tinkered with it

Apey

Staff member
Come on Roosters. This weekend of tipping is looking alright for me atm.

innsaneink

Referee
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
the refs guess this sh*t or what?

Yeh, you didnt know?

Shayne hayne was always good for having a stab or two during a game.

Nate Myles tackle being put on report has gotta be the biggest joke of the year so far, ironic the player that was supposedly "dangerously tackled' , Aiton, almost scored a few seconds later running straight & hard, low thru three defenders....soft...our games going soft.

innsaneink said:
Yeh, you didnt know?

Shayne hayne was always good for having a stab or two during a game.

Nate Myles tackle being put on report has gotta be the biggest joke of the year so far, ironic the player that was supposedly "dangerously tackled' , Aiton, almost scored a few seconds later running straight & hard, low thru three defenders....soft...our games going soft.

the thing that pisses me off is the video ref only looks at what fox or nein replay, so infact, fox has dictated that outcome, the video ref doesn't say "hey, producer, i want a replay" the video ref is presented with fox's f**king replay and that's the most annoying thing about this sh*t, myles will spend 2 weeks out on reputation alone, poor guy, he tries his heart out and he gets rubbished by reputation, genuine hard men like morley and myles and wiki will be rubbed out of the game before this decade is over, just like the rubbished fearsome players like les boyd out (yes he was crazy:lol: but still, you know what i mean)

and what the f**k is up with the panthers half time siren? i hate watching penrith games, their panther noise is annoying

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What, are they going to call on video from fan cameras or invisible cameras hey? :roll: F**k that's one of the dumbest posts I've read.

one of the dumbest posts you've read" you obviously don't read the sh*t you post, f**k off dickhead, shouldn't you be in superthread 7, what i'm saying, dickhead, is it's incosistant, fox don't replay EVERYTHING, fool, so somethings get missed while others don't, that's im getting at

NGR

Juniors
Dodger said:
What, are they going to call on video from fan cameras or invisible cameras hey? :roll: F**k that's one of the dumbest posts I've read.
you are the biggest muppet this forum has to offer.

if fox provide the cameras then teams that news ltd support are subject to bias. So the NRL should have there own cameras postioned to rule in a fair and unbiased manner...

once again your a D*** H***

pantherz9103

First Grade
Absolutely pathetic. I really have had enough. Call me a fairweather supporter but look up 'dumb' in the dictionary and Penrith is a synomyn.

honestly, i know the panthers had rough decisions, but if cummings cant see if sa who was 2 metres away is offside or not, send him to premier league

unlucky panthers, you had some rough decisions, but you did have some brain snaps and kept inviting us back, good game, well done

FIRST CONSECUTIVE WINS FOR US SINCE 2005 WOOT WOOT GO BOYS

amos > premier league, f**k off

Latest posts