What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R14 Sat - Panthers v Roosters *SPOILERS*

pantherz9103

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
penrith supporters are kidding if you think you will get the wooden spoon, just hang in there, you showed tonight that you are capable, you are your own worst enemy, once your players shake that sh*t you will be sweet

Let me see. We're equal last, we just got overtaken by the Roosters. The Dragons are on the improve and if they win tomorrow we'll be last by ourselves.

We give away the most penalties and make the most errors I believe. The refs have a field day with us in the play the ball, although I am sour I think some of its a bit unfair but mostly our fault.

Already in 2007 we've lost home games to the likes of the Titans, the Raiders and now the Roosters. Really games you need to win at home. There's nothing really going right for the panthers, gower is ineffective at the line, Wallace's mind is on the Broncos, Pritchard's mind is in another galaxy, Wesser and Priddis are shadows of their former selves. I'll be surprised if they another 4 games on the 4 they've already won.

Penance

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
penrith supporters are kidding if you think you will get the wooden spoon, just hang in there, you showed tonight that you are capable, you are your own worst enemy, once your players shake that sh*t you will be sweet
So who will get the spoon?

Choppies

Coach
Stupid errors from both sides (esp from the Pamfers at the end) and we were just lucky to get away with it.
Pamfers won't win the spoon.

Penance said:
So who will get the spoon?

it's round 14, why is it discussion now? panthers and dragons are 4 points from the 8, dragons with a game in hand, and 5 teams stuck on 12, your mob aren't exactly setting the world on fire

Danish

Referee
Dutchy said:
Roosters by 4

I hope you had money on it!

Just got back to from the stadium. Some 7 y.o brat kept jumping up and down and smacking me on the head every time the panthers scored, culminating in her screaming in my ear when they hit the front in the 2nd half.

Her balling her eyes out after the final siren made the victory all the more sweet :lol:

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
well panthers stole some games earlier in the season so Karma got back at them tonight.

hope the dragons win tomorrow

Fibroman

First Grade
We only look dangerous when we spread the ball wide. Pritchard and T running on the fringes and the likes of Jennings and Lewis out wide.

I think Youngquest is struggling at the top level. Daniella should be brought in next week and Rodney Rude into the 17. Wesser looked like he was playing with injury.

It was a bad loss, but not the end of the world. We did some good things out there tonight and copped a RAW DEAL from the ref/s.

melon....

Coach
Fibroman said:
We only look dangerous when we spread the ball wide. Pritchard and T running on the fringes and the likes of Jennings and Lewis out wide.

I think Youngquest is struggling at the top level. Daniella should be brought in next week and Rodney Rude into the 17. Wesser looked like he was playing with injury.

It was a bad loss, but not the end of the world. We did some good things out there tonight and copped a RAW DEAL from the ref/s.
I think both sides copped raw deals. And you are right Fibro. When Pritchard runs on the fringes he is a dangerous man.

One thing I loved and its a bit of justice after what Perace had to put up with....Pearce ran the length of the field to score the winner, after THE GRUB and biggest Cat in the game dropped it. That is Karma at its best.

Better luck next time.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
THE ROOSTERS SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF THEIR TWO POINTS!!!:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

A Roosters bench player is clearly visable running onto the field with his dark blue gown/raincoat on, while the game was still going.
The excitement seemed to get too much for him, he ran onto the field as Pearce streaked over the 40 metre line towards the tryline for the winning try..... Doesn't that constitute 14 players on the field therefore they should be stripped of their two points?

:lol: :lol: ;-)

badav

Bench
One might look at the scoreboard and think this was an exciting close game.

People say its a close comp but the gap between the top teams and bottom teams in the comp in terms of the quality of the footy they play is absolutely massive. here we have two ordinary teams trying their hardest to lose the game. Penrith just tried that much harder.

Penrith put in an absolute pathetic performance. i was quite amazed. all in all a rubbish game of footy.

innsaneink

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
do you think the roosters player.in knocking the ball from gower constituted a knock on?

Thought it was a good hard hit that just jolted the ball free...all they looked at was if he was onside.

Mr Saab

Referee
And do you think he was?
It was much the same as the Raiders Tigers game @ Campeltown last yr when the Raiders sprinted off the line to charge down field goal attempts

melon....

Coach
Mr Saab said:
And do you think he was?
It was much the same as the Raiders Tigers game @ Campeltown last yr when the Raiders sprinted off the line to charge down field goal attempts
I reckon he was just off, like Clinton was. Square up.

Latest posts