What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R14 Sat - Panthers v Roosters *SPOILERS*

Wests is Best

Juniors
I agree with Hugio.
Isn't it a knock on if the defending team knocks the ball out of the attackers hands and the ball goes to ground?

PRKLCD

Juniors
I thought Elliot came out after week three and said the panthers could win the whole comp.......................

Worst coach in the NRL

innsaneink

Referee
Only said it a few weeks ago, but Ive got to say it again...never tipping penrith again, NEVER! LOL

Penrith can sure screw it up, again and again and again....I wonder how Opes tickers goin?

Ridders

Coach
should of just taken runs from dummy half and kick for touch. Unlucky to lose, would love to see Matty Elliot at the press conference

pantherz9103

First Grade
We'll win something this year

sad_face1.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Only said it a few weeks ago, but Ive got to say it again...never tipping penrith again

Warriors (away)
Broncos (Bronx minus stars) (home)
Tigers (away)
Dogs (away)

Knowing my luck they will beat the broncos. They will lose the rest.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Warriors (away)
Broncos (Bronx minus stars) (home)
Tigers (away)
Dogs (away)

Knowing my luck they will beat the broncos. They will lose the rest.

We'll probably lose to the understrength Broncos and cause a couple of upsets. Whenever we win its an upset. We NEVER win as favourites. Piss Poor attitude.

P.S. Priddis should retire soon, his decline is very sad. Unrecognisable as the 2003 Clive Churchill Medallist :(

pantherz9103

First Grade
Victor Meldrew said:
The Warriors just f**king have to beat that mob.

I'll top myself if they lose.

We usually lift for the Warriors. Atleast I'm hoping so. No way we'll make the 8 but I'd really rather we didn't get another spoon. 2001 *shudders*

penrith supporters are kidding if you think you will get the wooden spoon, just hang in there, you showed tonight that you are capable, you are your own worst enemy, once your players shake that sh*t you will be sweet

mxlegend99

Referee
I dunno. Refs are our worst enemy. We get penalised more then any other team, for doing the exact same things as our opposition. Not saying we don't warrant most of them, but we definitely get penalised harder then any other team.

Latest posts