What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 | Knights 28-30 Sharks @ Hunter | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 15 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them

• Draw after golden point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
That really summed Gidley up to a tee. 37 minutes of effort and decent play followed up by an error most 8 year olds wouldn't make.

K-Man

Bench
Thanks Kurt! That's all on you. Such a f**king genius

Even kids avoid making this mistake. Is there anything more fundamental than don't be standing out when you pick up the ball. He's a veteran. He's the captain. He's a fullback!!!! If a rookie forward did it you would still have every right to be annoyed, but Gidley doing it is shameful.

We are so obviously going to lose now. And Kurt will talk about 'lapses of concentration before half time'. It doesn't mean squat Kurt, because you're the one committing the errors. Hard work at training during the week doesn't fix the problem that is you and your brain.

So our completion rate is 14/17 of those errors we had a forward pass from dummy half and gidley stepping on the sideline. Both within our own half and both totally preventable.

K-Man

Bench
That is awesome. It's refreshing to see a player with so much speed, energy and passion. He's not perfect, but I feel like Mamo will make watching our games fun again. And with Levi too and Tapine's only touches have been good. I feel like there are at least reasons to care again, even if the the finals are long gone.

Jono078

Referee
Mamo has to be fullback for the rest of the season. I said he'll offer us things that others cant!

K-Man

Bench
Sione Mata'utia. Shocking defence. I honestly have no idea how he played for Australia, I really don't.

Latest posts