What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 | Knights 28-30 Sharks @ Hunter | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 15 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them

• Draw after golden point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
I can't cop that "the effort is there". I don't see how performances like this, we which we produce every week, are "effort". Explain it to me Rick. Lazy decision making, lazy defending, lazy penalties. Inability to take stock and get back into the contest. But he will still say the effort was there and Gids will say we just have to work hard during the week.

Matt23

Staff member
This pathetic defence has got Hagan's fingerprints all over it, as does the lack of fitness

Last edited:

K-Man

Bench
This performance is a carbon copy of all our games this season. So predictable.

Our second halves are abysmal. I am not sure if it's a fitness thing or a concentration thing but obviously it isn't being addressed.

I have lost any scrap of confidence in Stone. For mine a team so consistently shocking in second halves falls back on the coach. Anyone can get a team pumped up and focused in the opening 15 minutes, that's the easy part.

It's how you coach and get a team to perform over 80 minutes, week in week out, that shows what you've got.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yes the defense is rubbish but what about the penalties after the tries. Marches them back down the field for another set. And as i speak another penalty to get the Sharks out of danger. Poor discipline

perverse

Referee
Yes the defense is rubbish but what about the penalties after the tries. Marches them back down the field for another set. And as i speak another penalty to get the Sharks out of danger. Poor discipline

It's absurd and predictable as f**k.

K-Man

Bench
How are we supposed to enjoy watching any game we play? Even if we started on fire and led 18-0, would any of us really think that is enough to get us home? I would just sit back and wait for the collapse. it's pessimistic, but 9 losses out of 10 shows it's actually realistic.

Swarzey

Bench
There have been plenty of disappointments this year but this is by far the worse. This just an entirely new level of incompetence and stupidity. To throw a game away, to leak 18 points in five minutes. No side but Parra do that and even Parra wouldn't do it again.

I just don't know what anyone can do to fix it.

Latest posts