What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Mullen looks in complete control. The Blues could use what he's offering big time.

I've been critical of Bennett, but I have to give credit where it's due and he seems to have found whatever it was Mullo needed to reach his best.

K-Man

Bench
Can't believe we strolled over that easily just then. Titans are in disarray on their right side defensively.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We are tearing them up so far. 22-0 with a kick to come! Glad I postponed taking the missus out for sushi.

Jono078

Referee
I just want to say I think Bedsey is a big reason for those plays working now, he's commanding attention at dummy half and it's sucking them all in.

K-Man

Bench
McManus is the best damn winger in the comp right now. It's truly amazing how solid he is in every element of the game, and this year he's turned into a try-scoring demon as well. He just finds a way to get over the line where others wouldn't. What a player.

Jono078

Referee
Great half!

This deadset has to be the standard for the rest of the year, no more crap.

K-Man

Bench
I'd take Reegan Tanner over Costigan these days. At least Reegan was aware of his shortcomings. Nev seems to think he's SBW. Just hold onto the ball and try to stay out of the way of the other 12 players, please.