What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 Sat - Panthers v Broncos *SPOILERS*

Big Pete

Referee
I reckon the Panthers will come back in the second half in a big way.

Broncos have given their all at the moment. Our fringe looks extremely weak with two backrowers playing their and our halves arn't doing a whole lot of work, Ennis has looked good but his kicking game is faultering a bit while Perry can't position nor make the right choices.

Hope I'm proved wrong, but if Panthers continue, expect a long 2nd half for the Broncos.

salivor

First Grade
I was just thinking that y2eel, if Berrigan was staying at the club next year then Wallace would have some serious competition for the halfback role. As it is he'll move back into hooker next year.

Pete, I think your being a little harsh, Perry is doing a nice support job for Ennis. Nothing special but your never going to get that from him. My real concern is our defence and our inability to slow the play the ball down, if we can't fix those 2 areas then we will let Penrith back into the game.

salivor

First Grade
f**k off, how the hell did we let Puletua score, and how the hell could Ennis not find touch?

Come on surely we can't blow an 18 point lead.

salivor

First Grade
Lucky escape, Broncos back at the 20.

We just need to settle down, get the f**ken basics right.

badav

Bench
We might still have a 2 point lead but i get the feeling its only a matter of time before Penrith overtake us. Then its going to be really tough going

salivor

First Grade
I know Pete, time for some reverse psychology. Ennis couldn't score a match winning try to save himself.

JW

Coach
And now we're showing a pulse.

Basics fellas, basics.

They are quite capable of winning this. Penrith have figured them out, but they just need to settle.

salivor

First Grade
Yeah basics, like not giving away a f**ken penalty on the last tackle. Unbelievable.

Big Pete

Referee
That's exactly what I said salivor. :p First thing Boyd has done all season...apart from his Knights game.

2 points here will be bloody sweet, c'mon guys!

Latest posts