What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
A controversial try at the death and the Sharks loose for the first time in 2007.
Im not worried, they wont loose any friends in defeat.
Well done Lance, Well done Luke, the fire is still burning inside.

Bicey_18

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
A controversial try at the death and the Sharks loose for the first time in 2007.

Ahhh what friends?

Shorty

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
LOL I love how you say the 'first' time this year and they'd only played one game previous....ah well atleast you're positive.
I must say,as much as the Luke Covell fanclub annoys the hell out of me he was impressive last night,quite a good player.

The Sharks will do well this year if they can keep their heads clear...

AND IT'S LOSE.....L...O...S...E...geez you would think your comps would atleast have spellcheck.

The Dodger

First Grade
Cowgirl86 said:
LOL I love how you say the 'first' time this year and they'd only played one game previous....ah well atleast you're positive.
your not very bright, are you?

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Must be something in the water there,no wonder Cronulla can't get a premiership:lol:

Shorty

Staff member
fatshark said:
Sharks V Nqld -20 games
Sharks -16 wins
NQlD -4
Stick that up ya clacker.
WIn 80.00%
:lol:...Wow with those stats you'd actually think you had a somewhat decent team...

Shorty

Staff member
The Mighty Panther said:
............and how embarrassing would it be for your mob if the Cowboys won a premiership before you?
We probably will:lol: hell the Roosters will again before Cronulla.