What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

Jono Russell

Bench
Yeah better side in the last 20 minutes maybe. Up untill then we had less errors, more completion,less miss tackles.

lockyno1

Post Whore
somethingwithjohn said:
How can you give Preston that try. He lost the fuggen ball.

Titans got denied one in the first half that was 50/50. You got one go your way as well.

Dragon

Coach
Sharks shoulda won it, good comeback though. Both teams completing sets and playing for field position in the last 20 mins was great, no stupid penalties from the ref and let it flow. Both teams looked buggered by the end.

P.S the gold coast fans need to learn to boo the ref, all i heard was cheering tonight :p

Shorty

Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Yeah better side in the last 20 minutes maybe. Up untill then we had less errors, more completion,less miss tackles.
So...? They won the game,it's taking it out until the end that counts and the Sharks couldn't.

Gene Krupa

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:

Cry me a river chokemeister! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:

Prince > Kimmorley. That was the key factor in this match.

Shorty

Staff member
The funniest thing said by Triple M tonight was.
"If you want to see the big Banana go<insert town here> if you want to go see the big Pineapple go <insert town here> and if you want to go see the big empty trophy case go to the Shire".:lol: :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharks weren't the better team. Don't be such a sore loser.

ShineDog

Juniors
WELL DONE TITANS ....GLAD TO SEE THEY WON ONE BEFORE THEY GET SMASHED BY THE DOGGIES IN ROUND THREE.
AND I MEAN SMASHED...FROM WHAT I HERE THE DOGS WILL WIN BY 40 PTS...THEY ARE DETERMINED TO DO RIGHT BY THEIR FANS AND BY THEMSELVES.

WELL DONE TO THE GOLD COAST, PRINCE PLAYED EXCELLENT. WOULD LOVE TO SEE ROGERS AND WEBSTER GET MORE BALL THOUGH.
HERE COME THE DOGGIES...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Flunked out on the first three games in my tips and powered home with 5/5 on the back of this one.

5/8 all up :D

Latest posts