What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 - Warriors V Tigers Gameday

nswarrior

Juniors
Tigers are the 2nd team for many in NZ ever since Gary Freeman played for them.

Great of them to bring the game to Hamilton but after the last 2 performances it will be great to see the Warriors clicking into gear for this one.

I don’t recall the Warriors as such hot favourites for a game with Tigers paying over $5 at TAB. Tigers have been playing better then that and have been unlucky not to come away with a win in the last few weeks.

It has been an amazing season but still nervous for this one as I expect 1 loss in the last month and it all feels like too good to be true.

I saw a short video of the captains run and Harris is looking fitter and I think he will have a big game.

Warriors 34 -16

Go Warriors!!

Blair

Coach
I don't think we'll see the occasion get to the fans the wrong way, ala ugly pitch invasions like Napier.

Hamilton is just too close to Auckland, they're more used to events such as these.

JJ

Immortal
got to love the Tigpies for being the team showing us some love, and bring a home game over...

that said, this is one we should win by a lot... but they do have the odd good performance in them

GoSouths

Juniors

Looking great. Though probably will be a heavier dew than what Auckland gets so expect a bit of dropped ball.

Last edited:

Matua

Bench
I don't think we'll see the occasion get to the fans the wrong way, ala ugly pitch invasions like Napier.

Hamilton is just too close to Auckland, they're more used to events such as these.
Clearly it was northern out of towners invading the pitch in Napier. None of that stuff happened with the Magpies last weekend. ;)

sup42

Juniors
NSW cup boys are playing well.

Shame we conceded a late try in the half through a Vailea jersey grab.

Pretty epic defense in that game till that moment, Volkman kicking like a scientist.

Harris with a peachy of a pass to "The Clydesdale" Barnett striding through waited for Metcalfe to catch up to score.

0-6 8mins

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Hero to zero for big Mitch.
Got away with it luckily, tigers attack hardly looks electric.
Big props to him for good prescience of mind when he made the break too- you could see he didn’t expect to find himself in the clear at that point but he looked around, summed up the situation and found the supporting player, so often forwards stuff those chances.